Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
After its defeat by MBF-P03D Gundam Astray Blue Frame D, the Astray Noir minus its Noir Striker was recovered by the mysterious organization, The Clan, and equipped with the Destiny R Silhouette that was obtained through unknown means. The 'D' that is added to the suit's name stands for 'Destiny' and is likely a reference to the Silhouette pack. The suit was then given to Elsa Weiss, Dante's partner. To suit Elsa's piloting preference, various parts of the MS has been adjusted and as a result it now has higher mobility than its predecessor. As the suit is still black in color, the word 'Noir' is retained in its name, and although it retains the Sword Pistols as its main weapons, its combat style is different.
- "Igelstellung" 75mm Multi-barrel CIWS
- The Astray Noir D is equipped with two head-mounted "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS.
- M8F-SB93 Sword Pistol
- A weapon that combines a sword with the Strike E's M8F-SB1 "Shorty" beam rifle, Astray Noir D stores a pair of them on the side armors when they are not in use.
- "Wolfsbane" Long Range Beam Cannon
- A pair of beam cannons mounted on the Destiny R Silhouette, they are developed from Blast Impulse's "Kerberos" beam cannons. Thanks to the new technology used in creating them, the "Wolfsbane" long range beam cannons retain the same firepower as its predecessor despite being lighter and more compact. The cannons can be positioned over or under the shoulders when in use, but they can also be detached and used as handheld weapons instead.
- Beam Saber
- The long range beam cannons can also be used as close combat weapons as beam sabers can be generated from their tips.