Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Gundam Astray Noir is a mobile suit used by mercenary Coordinator Dante Gordigiani to battle Gai Murakumo, it is an improved Astray prototype produced in secret as part of the Actaeon Project. The suit's name originates from its use of the Noir Striker, which is possible as the normal Astray backpack has been replaced by a striker pack connector. Thanks to the Noir Striker, the suit has a larger variety of weaponry as well as a significant improvement in its aerial mobility. Gundam Astray Noir also has a new v-fin and its main weapon is a pair of M8F-SB93 Sword Pistols to complement Dante's excellent swordplay.
- "Igelstellung" 75mm Multi-barrel CIWS
- As with the other Astray prototypes, Astray Noir is equipped with two head-mounted "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS.
- M8F-SB93 Sword Pistol
- A weapon that combines a sword with the Strike E's M8F-SB1 "Shorty" beam rifle, Astray Noir stores a pair of them on the side armors when they are not in use. The inital sword blade is later replaced by new ones that finally meets Dante's expectations.
- MR-Q10 "Fragarach 3" Beam Blade
- A physical sword with a beam edge, it is developed from ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam's MR-Q17X "Griffon 2" beam blade. While not as big as a normal Anti-Ship Sword, it can still cut through targets easily. A pair of the "Fragarach 3" beam blades are stored on the wings of Astray Noir when they are not in use.
- MAU-M3E42 Twin Linear Gun
- Developed based on the reliable and cost effective MAU-M3 Twin Linear Guns used by the TS-MA4F Exus, the MAU-M3E42 model is configured for close combat, it has rapid-fire capability and consumes less energy. Astray Noir is equipped with a pair of twin linear guns mounted on the wings and they can swivel in various directions for a wide range of fire.
Special Equipment & Features
- EQS1358T Rocket Anchor
- Stored in the Noir Striker, it is primarily used to help Astray Noir maneuver. The attached cable is coated with a special polymer that allows the pilot to adjust the physical properties (thickness, strength, etc.) of the cable upon firing.
|Destiny Astray B Mechanics|
MBF-P03D Gundam Astray Blue Frame D | MBF-P03secondG Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second G | MBF-P03secondL Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second L | ZGMF-1001 Elijah's ZAKU Phantom
MBF-P0X Gundam Astray Noir
MBF-P01-Re2AMATU Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina
MBF-P02 Gundam Astray Red Frame
GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam (Lily Thevalley Custom) | MBF-P0X Gundam Astray Noir | MBF-P0XD Gundam Astray Noir D | ZGMF-X12A Testament Gundam | ZGMF-2000 GOUF Ignited | ZGMF-X2000CQGB&S GOUF Crusher | ZGMF-X2000CQGB&S GOUF Crusher Custom