Technology & Combat Characteristics
- 2-tube Rocket Launcher
- A 2-tube Rocket Launcher is mounted on the back of the Mobile Suit's left waist. As its name suggests, this weapon launches rocket-propelled explosives that is used against heavy armored targets.
- 120mm Gatling Gun
- Mounted on the unit's right shoulder, this weapon is capable of unleashing a torrent of gun fire, though individual shots inflict relatively light damage to target. Although less powerful than beam weapons, the 120mm Gatling Gun with its tremendous fire rate will eventually tear through even the toughest armor.
- 180mm Cannon
- The main weapon of the Zaku Cannon mobile suit, this cannon's overall power is equal to that of the original Guntank with a single shot being able to destroy a mobile suit.
- Shoulder Shield
- The shield is a simple defense used to block most incoming ballistic and explosive projectiles. Also used to great effect in close quarters battle with enemy mobile suits. The Zaku Half Cannon mounts a shield on its right shoulder like the MS-06K Zaku Cannon.
- 3-tube Missile Pod
- Mounted on the legs are two 3-tube missile pods. These missiles are quite effective against armored enemies. However, they were also slow and unsuited for combat against nimbler targets.
Special Equipment & Features
- 2-tube Smoke Discharger
- Likely intended to compensate for the Zaku Half Cannon's low mobility by releasing a cloud a smoke that would cover the area around the mobile suit to make it more difficult for enemies to target.