Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Zaku Cannon (Gatling Gun Equipment Type) is a MS-06K Zaku Cannon unit that has been outfitted with a 120mm gatling gun, replacing the 180mm cannon.
- 120mm Gatling Gun
- Mounted on the unit's right shoulder, this weapon is capable of unleashing a torrent of gun fire, though individual shots inflict relatively light damage to target. Although less powerful than beam weapons, the 120mm Gatling Gun with its tremendous fire rate will eventually tear through even the toughest armor.
- Shoulder Shield
- The shield is a simple defense used to block most incoming ballistic and explosive projectiles. Also used to great effect in close quarters battle with enemy mobile suits. The Zaku Cannon Gatling Type mounts a shield on its right shoulder.
- 3-tube Missile Pod
- Mounted on the legs are two 3-tube missile pods. These missiles are quite effective against armored enemies. However, they were also slow and unsuited for combat against nimbler targets.
- 120mm Machine Gun
- The 120mm machine gun is a standard weapon for Zaku type mobile suits. It is a shell firing gun that does not require energy to be used, however its effectiveness against heavy armor is very limited. This model used a 100-round drum magazine.
Special Equipment & Features
- 2-tube Smoke Discharger
- Likely intended to compensate for the Zaku Cannon's low mobility by releasing a cloud a smoke that would cover the area around the mobile suit to make it more difficult for enemies to target.