Technology & Combat Characteristics
The MS-06T was similar to the standard MS-06F Zaku II, but was fitted with an expanded cockpit containing two seats, one for a student and the other for an instructor.
- Shoulder Shield
- The shield is a simple defense used to block most incoming ballistic and explosive projectiles. Also used to great effect in close quarters battle with enemy mobile suits. The Zaku II mounts a shield on its right shoulder.
- ZMP-50D 120mm Machine Gun
- The 120mm machine gun is a standard weapon for Zaku type mobile suits. It is a shell firing gun that does not require energy to be used, however its effectiveness against heavy armor is very limited. The ZMP-50D used a 100-round drum magazine.
- H&L-SB25K/280mmA-P Zaku Bazooka
- The 280mm Zaku Bazooka was another standard weapon that could be equipped to a Zaku type mobile suit. The bazooka fired explosive rounds that were quite effective against the armor of Earth Federation mobile suits and battleships.
- Heat Hawk
- An axe-like melee weapon, whose name is short for "tomahawk". Thermal energy is used to superheat the heat hawk's blade, allowing it to slice through the armor of enemy warships or mobile suits.
Special Equipment & Features
FA-78-1 Gundam Full Armor Type | PF-78-1 Perfect Gundam | RGC-80 GM Cannon | RGM-79L GM Light Armor | RGM-79SC GM Sniper Custom | RMV-1 Guntank II | RX-77-3 Guncannon Heavy Arms Type | RX-77-4 Guncannon II | RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam | RX-78-3 Gundam "G-3" | TGM-79 GM Trainer
|Aircraft / Spacecraft|
AF-01 Mongoose | FF-3 Saberfish | FF-6 TIN Cod | FF-S3 Saberfish | Flatmouse | Flydart
|Principality of Zeon|
| Mobile Suit|
EMS-05 Agg | MS-05A Zaku I Early Type | MS-06A Zaku II First Mass Production Type | MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type | MS-06D Zaku Desert Type | MS-06E Zaku Reconnaissance Type | MS-06E-3 Zaku Flipper | MS-06F Zaku Minelayer | MS-06F Zaku II Dozle Zabi Custom | MS-06G Zaku II High Mobility Ground Type | MS-06J Zaku II Ground Type | MS-06K Zaku Cannon | MS-06M Zaku Marine Type | MS-06R-1 Zaku II High Mobility Test Type | MS-06R-1A Zaku II High Mobility Type | MS-06R-2 Zaku II High Mobility Type | MS-06R-2P Zaku II High Mobility Test Type | MS-06RP Zaku II High Mobility Test Type | MS-06T Zaku Trainer Type | MS-06V Zaku Tank | MS-06V-6 Zaku Tank Green Makaku | MS-06W Worker Zaku | MS-06Z Psycommu System Zaku | MS-07A Gouf | MS-07B Gouf M'Quve Custom | MS-07C-3 Gouf Heavy Arms Type | MS-07C-5 Gouf Test Prototype | MS-07H Gouf Flight Test Type | MS-07H-4 Gouf Flight Test Type | MS-14B Gelgoog High Mobility Type | MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon | MSM-04G Juaggu | MSM-04N Agguguy | MSM-08 Zogok | MSN-01 Psycommu Test High Mobility Type Zaku II | MSN-02 Perfect Zeong | YMS-07A Prototype Gouf | YMS-08A High Mobility Prototype | YMS-09 Prototype Dom | YMS-09D Dom Tropical Test Type
| Mobile Pod|
SP-W03 Space Pod