Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The MS-07 Gouf was a series of mobile suits produced by the Principality of Zeon during the One Year War. The Gouf is design as s a high-performance replacement for the MS-06J Zaku II Ground Type. The MS-07 Gouf first appears when Ramba Ral arrives on Earth to avenge the death of Garma Zabi. Ramba Ral and the Gouf proves to be a formidable foe for the White Base crew as it is far more powerful than the Zakus the crew have been fighting up until that point. The Gouf is armed with a 75 mm machine gun hand and "heat rod", which could be used as a superheated slicing weapon or as a grappling weapon with a powerful electric shock effect. It also has a powerful heat sword, an improved heat-based weapon from the Zaku's heat hawk. The Gouf could also use the standard Zaku II weapons, such as 120 mm machine gun or 280 mm bazooka. Amuro Ray in the Gundam eventually destroy Ramba Ral's Gouf, however the mobile suit soon becomes a mainstay of the Zeon ground forces. Shortly after the Gouf's introduction its production was halted in favor of the MS-09 Dom, preventing it from reaching the same level of distribution among Zeon troops as the Zaku II or Dom. However research into the Gouf's basic design would continue which would lead to the development of several improved models that would see limited production. Despite the research none of the Gouf's models would see development in the United Maintenance Plan that the Principality of Zeon initiated to improve existing mobile suit designs, nor was a spaceworthy version of the design created.
- MS-07A Gouf
- MS-07B Gouf
- MS-07B Gouf M'quve Custom
- MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom
- MS-07C-1 (Gouf Heavy Arms Prototype)
- MS-07C-3 Gouf Heavy Arms Type
- MS-07C-4 (Gouf Heavy Arms Type Kai)
- MS-07C-5 Gouf Test Prototype
- MS-07D Desert Gouf
- MS-07F Gouf Hunter
- MS-07G-1 Gouf Vijayanta
- MS-07G-2 Gouf Tactical Assault Type
- MS-07H Gouf Flight Test Type
- MS-07H-2 (Gouf Flight Test Type Kai)
- MS-07H-4 Gouf Flight Test Type
- MS-07H-8 Gouf Flight Type
- MS-07W Gouf Combined Test Type
- OMS-07RF RF Gouf
- YMS-07A Prototype Gouf
- YMS-07S Gouf Garma Custom
- YMS-08A High Mobility Type
- The Gouf's name (along with that of its CE ZGMF-X2000 GOUF Ignited counterpart) was used as the basis for the official English language Gundam site's short lived Gundam Official User Forum (more commonly referred to as GOUF).