Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A Gunpla used by Mr. Ral, the Dom R35 is his interpretation of how a customized Dom used by Ramba Ral would look like. The suit has greatly improved thrust due to the addition of thrusters on various parts of the body. It also acquired a new high mobility mode in which the movable rear skirt boosters linked up with the backpack boosters, and this allows the unit to reach its target quickly and engaged in close combat. Dom R35's armaments consisted of a pair of multipurpose shields with spikes and internal machine guns, a heat saber and four sets of claws, one set in each elbow and knee armor. Like the MS-07R-35 Gouf R35, the Dom R35 can be used on Earth and in space despite its base unit being restricted to Earth use.
- The white parts on the knee and elbow armor can be deployed as claws during close combat.
- Heat Saber
- A handheld melee heat weapon, its design is similar to the heat saber of the MS-07B Gouf.
- Multipurpose Shield
- Mounted on the forearms, the pair of shields each contains a machine gun at the top and three spikes on the lower half. Thus, the shields can be used for offense and defense. When the machine gun is used, the shield has to rotate around, and the light blue parts at the top will fold down against the arm to form a blast shield around the hands or to act as a grip. The lower half of the shields can also flip over the hands and be used as a punching/ramming weapon thanks to the spikes. In Mr. Ral's original settings, the multipurpose shield is originally an experimental weapon for the Gouf.
Special Equipment & Features
For the Dom R35's history, please go to Mr. Ral's page
Notes & Trivia
- The Dom R35 is a reference to Ramba Ral's denied request for new Dom units after his Gouf was destroyed.
- The shield's shape is somewhat similar to the shield of RX-78GP01 Gundam "Zephyranthes". During episode 25, the horizontal bar at the top of the shield is missing when the suit is using the shield-mounted machine gun.
- The HGBF 1/144 model kit did not include the heat saber.