The MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type is a mobile suit from the Mobile Suit Gundam Gihren’s Greed video game series.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A Gyan variant that corresponds to the MS-14B Gelgoog High Mobility Type. It is equipped with a specialized beam lance for further improved close-combat capabilities. The lance is designed to utilize the Gyan High Mobility Type's high speed, as it's more suited for charging attacks than the standard beam sword.
- Beam Lance
- A high powered beam lance that is more suited for charging attacks than the original Gyan's beam sword.
- Needle Missile Shield
- A shield based on the original Gyan's Shield. It is loaded with Needle Missile although it lacks the original's hide bombs. The later MS-15K Gyan Kai uses a similarly armed shield.
- Needle Missile
- The shield mounts 56 small missiles. Due to their small size, the needle missiles are not very powerful and are mainly used to restrain enemy's movement or for intimidation purposes. These missiles can however still be quite deadly when fired in massed volleys.
- 4-barrel Vulcan Gun
- Mounted on each wrist are 4-barrel vulcan guns, these are primarily used to ward off advancing enemies, shoot down missiles, or hit other fast moving targets. They also made good use as anti-aircraft and anti-personnel weapons.
- Rocket Launcher Shield
- The Rocket Launcher shield is armed with a 4-tube Rocket Launcher, with each tube near the edge of the shield. The shield is smaller than original Gyan's shield.
- MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type (Black Tri-Stars Custom)
- MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type (Johnny Ridden Custom)
- MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type (Shin Matsunaga Custom)
- MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type (Elliot Rem Custom)
- MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type (Gabby Hazard Custom)
- MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type (Masaya Nakagawa Custom)