The MS-15Kg Gyan Krieger is a mobile suit from the Mobile Suit Gundam Gihren’s Greed video game series.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
This unit is the Gyan's counterpart to the MS-14Jg Gelgoog Jäger. It is the most powerful and final variant of the Gyan line in the game. As opposed to the Gelgoog Jäger being a high performance sniper mobile suit, this unit is a high power close-range assault suit fitted with an improved generator in order to gain high acceleration performance.
- Beam Lance
- A high powered beam lance that is more suited for charging attacks than the original Gyan's beam sword.
- A uniquely shaped shield equipped to the the wrist that doubles as the Gyan Krieger's ranged weaponry.
- 2-barrel Beam Gun
- Underneath the shield there is a dual beam gun, which is an oddity among the usually melee-centric Gyan series.
- 4-tube Grenade Launcher
- On the front of the shield, lining the edges, is a 4-tube grenade launcher which is likely used for mid to close range combat.
Notes & Trivia
- Krieger is German for "warrior" or "brave".
|Gihren’s Greed Original Mechanics|
RX-78-2 Gundam High Mobility Type | RX-78T Gundam Titans Version | RX-178-X0 Prototype Gundam Mk-II
|Ship / Submarine|
|Principality of Zeon/Neo Zeon|
| Mobile Suit|
MS-15A Gyan Mass Production Type | MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type | MS-15C Gyan Cannon | MS-15F Gyan Marine | MS-15Fs Gyan Marine Commander Type | MS-15Kg Gyan Krieger | MSN-02R Zeong High Mobility Type | RX-78/C.A. Casval's Gundam | RX-78-Z1 Zeon's Gundam