Technology & Combat Characteristics
The MSA-004K Nemo III is an improved armament version of the MSA-004 Nemo II designed for mid-range fire support. Its firepower is enhanced with the addition of a generator equipped beam cannon pack on the back. The backpack's binder units also increased the suit's mobility and maneuverability. A spike shield is added for better defensive capabilities and the strength of various joints are also upgraded.
- Beam Cannon
- Mounted over the left shoulder, the beam cannon not only drastically improves the Nemo III's firepower, but also allows it to function as a mid-range fire support unit.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- These head mounted shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire, but little power and generally ineffective against MS. However, they can damage lightly armored areas like the sensors, or small, lightly armored targets such as missiles or attack vehicles.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for many mobile suits, the beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. It emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and is capable of cutting through almost any metal not treated with anti-beam coating. The Nemo III carries one beam saber.
- Beam Rifle
- The Nemo III uses a beam rifle powered by a rechargeable E-Cap as its main weapon. The particle beam fired from a beam rifle can penetrate almost any armor not treated with specific counter-measures.
- Spike Shield
- Mounted on the right shoulder, this shield with spikes serves as the Nemo III's main defensive armament.
|Gundam Mk-II's variation|
FA-178 Full Armor Gundam Mk-II
MSA-004 Nemo II | MSA-004K Nemo III
MSA-005K Guncannon Detector | MSA-005S Methuss Kai
|Rick Dias's variation|
MSA-099-2 Rick Dias II
|Hyaku Shiki's variations|
MSR-00100 Hyaku Shiki Kai | MSR-00100S Hyaku Shiki Kai Mass Production Type
|Z Gundam's variations|
MSZ-006-X Prototype Ζ Gundam | MSZ-007 Mass Production Type Ζ Gundam | MSZ-008 ZII
SE-DJ-1R Dijeh SE-R
MSF-007 Gundam Mk-III
|Under the Gundam: Double-Fake Mechanics|
|Monotone Mouse Company|
J Gundam | Junior Mobile Suit | Petite Mobile Suit
Middle Mobile Suit | MWS-19051G D Gundam "First" | MWS-19051G-2 D Gundam "Second"
|Earth Federation Forces|
Gundam Kazaki Custom | MSA-003 Nemo | MSA-004K Nemo III | MSA-008 Bar-GM | Nemo Kai | RGD-X1 GD Striker | RGD-X2 GD Cannon | RGD-X3 GD Burstliner | RGM-89B Jegan Custom | RGX-D3 D Gundam "Third" | RGX-D4 D Gundam "Fourth" | RMS-179 GM II
Musai-class | Salamis-class
| Mobile Suit|
AMS-119 Geara Doga | AMX-002 Gaza-B | AMX-003S Gaza-C Custom | AMX-011C Zaku III Late Type | AMX-011C Zaku III Late Type Land Use | AMX-012 Guza | AMX-013 Zssa Dain | AMX-016 Gaza-W | AMX-102C Zssa Kai | AMX-121 Quel Doga | Doga | MSN-03 Jagd Doga | MSN-X4 Bagwi Doga