MSJ-06III-A Tieren All Region Type
|Developed from||MSJ-06II-SP Tieren Taozi|
|First Seen||2312 A.D.|
|Last Seen||2312 A.D.|
|Manufacturer||Human Reform League|
|Operator||Human Reform League|
|Known Pilots||Sergei Smirnov|
|Overall Height||18.7 meters61.352 ft |
|Standard Weight||112.1 metric tons|
The MSJ-06III-A Tieren All Region Type is a GN-technology enhanced version of the MSJ-06II-SP Tieren Taozi. This unit was piloted by Sergei Smirnov.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
Before the advent of GN powered mobile suits, the HRL was working on new models for the aging Tieren series, which were versatile and allowed multi-environment function without equipment modification. However after the advent of GN mobile suits, many of these next generation machines became obsolete and the All Region Type is one of them. As its name suggests, it is fully capable of flight inside the atmosphere. It is a direct descendant of the MSJ-06II-SP Tieren Taozi, both units sharing a virtually identical frame. However, unlike the Taozi which was created to bring out the potential of a super soldier's enhanced reaction times and quantum brainwaves, the All Region Type was built to be piloted by ordinary humans. By increasing the number of thrusters placed around the body combined with movable armor in the shoulder and legs, an impressive mobility performance is achieved. Like the Tieren Taozi, the Tieren All Region Type does not require the pilot to wear a head mounted display helmet.
Due to the fact that GN powered mobile suits were aimed to be highly versatile, this mobile suit was used as the basis of the Ahead series due to its versatility.
- Advanced GN Beam Rifle
- This is a modified version of the standard GN-X GN beam rifle. It has a small GN Condenser inside it that allows even mobile suits without solar furnaces to use it. The pilot can adjust its accuracy, rate of fire, and penetrating power. The rifle also mounts a GN beam saber, which is used in the same fashion as a bayonet. Due to the fact that the GN weapons are not compatible with the operating system designed with regular body-types, a lot of adjustments and manual aiming needs to be done by the pilot in order to use it effectively, thus a skilled pilot is required.
- 30mm Machine Gun
- This projectile weapon is commonly found mounted to the bottom of the HRL's Tieren units. The smoothbore weapon fires a 30mm round that is used in anti air or in rare cases, anti MS attacks. Possess low destructive power.
The Tieren All Region Type is the most advanced Tieren variant, utilizing GN powered weapons. As the name suggests, this variant was meant to be deployed on almost any terrain.
One of these units was piloted by Sergei Smirnov during his attempt to end the initial Coup d'état in AD 2312. He piloted this unit into the Orbital Elevator which was seized by the Coup faction and later escaped it inside his Tieren All Region Type after the elevator was hit by a blast of the second Memento Mori. After arriving on Earth, he helped shoot down the falling pieces of the elevator. However his son Andrei Smirnov, piloting a GNX-609T GN-XIII, believed that Sergei was a part of the Coup faction and thus killed him in rage with the GN-XIII's GN beam saber.
- Instead of Tieren All Region Type,the mobile suit's model kit is name Sergei's Tieren Taozi.
- In episode 16 of Gundam 00 Season 2, an ESF Coup Faction officer referred to the All Region type as "Tieren Taozi". name is a favorite with the military due to the fact that it closely resembles the original Tieren Taozi aka Tieren Super Soldier Type.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 HG 1/144 MSJ-06III-A Sergei's Tieren Taozi manual
- ↑ Gundam 00 2nd Mechanics sourcebook
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Episode 16 "Prologue To Tragedy"
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Episode 17 "In Midst of Scattered Light"