Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The MSK-003 Wagtail II is a custom mobile weapon used by Van Asiliaino, a member of the anti-Titans organization Keraunos. The Wagtail II is a further upgrade of Van's previous RGM-79C GM Type C "Wagtail" with leftover parts from testbed mobile suits, which removes it from the GM lineage. The new designation is given by Karaba since its equipped with various parts from different mobile suits.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- Mounted in the head, these shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire but have little power and can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, though it can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. The weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles, small land vehicles, and attack helicopters.
- Beam Saber
- The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from special racks. This weapon is capable of cutting through any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating. Besides the original four beam sabers on the shoulders and in the shield, the Wagtail II now possesses stabilizers which double as beam sabers.
- HFW-GR·MR82-90mm GM Rifle
- The GM Rifle is a simple shell-firing machine gun that is based on older technologies, it has no where near the power of a beam rifle, but it is a weapon that can be cheaply produced and easily maintained. It features different barrel, sensor unit, stock and magazine configurations that allows for different ballistic and handling properties.
- BLASH HB-L-07/N-STD Hyper Bazooka
- Similar to the Zaku's bazooka, the Hyper Bazooka was a heavy weapon used by the Wagtail. Technically a large rocket launcher it could fire several 360mm missiles to attack targets at long range. No mass-production MS's armor is able to stop this weapon. While very powerful, it has a slow rate of fire and a fairly little amount of ammunition. Most oftenly used to take out slow, heavily armored targets.
- Specialized Beam Rifle
- A specially designed beam rifle for the Wagtail highly similar to that used by the GM II. However, it features a customized and improved barrel and sensor unit. The particle beam fired from a beam rifle can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures.
- A basic optional arm-mounted defense armament for many Federation mobile suits. The shield is a thick sheet of armor designed to take severe punishment that would normally destroy a mobile suit. Since the introduction of beam weaponry, shields have been treated with an anti-beam coating allowing it to withstand several beam shots before the coating wears off. Typically physical shields can only take so much damage before they succumb to the pressure and break. The shield on the Wagtail also houses two beam sabers. It is important to note the smaller size of the Wagtail's shield, possibly to be used for close range situations.