MSK-003 Wagtail II
|Developed from||RGM-79C GM Type C "Wagtail"|
|Known Pilots||Van Asiliaino|
|Overall Height||18.5 meters60.696 ft |
|Head Height||18.0 meters59.055 ft |
|Power-plant||Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, cockpit in torso|
Technology & Combat CharacteristicsEdit
The MSK-003 Wagtail II is a custom mobile weapon used by an anti-Titans organization Keraunos and piloted by Van Asiliaino. The Wagtail II is a further upgrade of the "Wagtail", which removes it from the GM lineage. The new designation is given by Karaba since its equipped with various parts from different mobile suits.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- A pair of standard head mounted 60mm vulcan guns. These shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire but have little power and can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, though it can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. The weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles, small land vehicles, and attack helicopters.
- Beam Saber
- Beam saber emits high-energy Minovsky particles to form a blade-shaped I-field, and then fills this I-field shell with superheated Minovsky particle plasma to produce an effective cutting blade. The Minovsky particles are stored by E-cap in the hilt of the beam saber, which is recharged from the mobile suit's reactor when the saber is returned to its socket. Besides the original four beam sabers on the shoulders and in the shield, the Wagtail II now posesses stabilizers which double as beam sabers.
- The shield on the Wagtail houses its beam sabers. It is important to note the smaller size of the Wagtail's shield, possibly to be used for close range situations.
- HFW-GR·MR82-90mm Machine Gun
- 360mm Hyper Bazooka
- Specialized Beam Rifle
- A specially designed beam rifle for the Wagtail highly similar to that used by the GM II. However, it features a customized and improved barrel and sensor unit.