Technology and Combat characteristics
The Hyaku Shiki J was a customized version of the original Hyaku Shiki from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam and was built by a young Will to compete in the American Gunpla Battle Tournament. Minor modifications were made to the frame itself, with a built-in beam smart gun replacing the beam rifle. Aside from the silver color scheme, the biggest change to the suit was the inclusion of a large, specialized backpack, replacing the wing binders of the original. This came with additional verniers along with powerful twin beam cannons. Its high level of performance brought Will all the way to the finals and even defeated Mr. Gunpla's Break Dias, attesting to Will's talent at Gunpla building and fighting.
- Head Vulcan
- The Hyaku Shiki J is mounted with the same two head mounted vulcans as the original to intercept enemy missiles or enemy units at close range.
- Beam Smart Gun
- The machine's primary ranged weapon, replacing the beam rifle of the original. Built as an attachment to the right arm, it also has an adjustable output, firing single shots or a powerful concentrated beam of energy
- Beam Sabers
- The unit's close-range weapon, left over from the original Hyaku Shiki's and stored in the rear skirt armor. They seem to have a distinct bend whenever swung
- Beam Cannons
- The secondary weapon mounted into the backpack. The shots fired from them are similar to that of the RX-0(N) Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Norn's Armed Armor DE.
- Missile Pod
- An additional attachment on the left forearm with two missile tubes with only one missile each.