Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Great Zeong is a very large and very powerful Mobile Suit. A variant of an obscure Zeong, Great Zeong has the ability to separate itself into seven wireless remote weapon bits (head, torso, arms, abdomen, and feet). Each of the bits have a built-in mono-eye sensor, making them resemble a group of Mobile Armors. Great Zeong also features large shoulder binders which house anti-ship missiles and Minovsky Craft Systems, allowing it to fly on Earth. In addition to the variety of mega particle cannons, the Great Zeong also had a set of heat claws underneath each foot for melee combat (something its predecessor desperately lacked).
- Head Mega Particle Cannon
- Mounted in the head of the mobile suit is a single mega particle cannon. As with the rest of the body, the head can be detached from the main body and remotely maneuvered with micro thrusters.
- 5-barrel Mega Particle Gun
- The forearms of the Great Zeong can be detached from the main body and remotely through the Psycommu System and maneuvered with micro thrusters that are built into their base. The forearms are guided by the Newtype pilot's thoughts via the psycommu system. Each of the Great Zeong's forearms are in essence a set of powerful mega particle guns with a barrel built into each of the fingers. The five barrels on both arms are fire-linked, so each time one of the arm weapons fire a total of five beams are emitted, ten if both mega particle guns fire. This large amount of beams, combined with the remote weapons' ability to create all-range attacks, creates a powerful spread of beams that is nearly impossible to avoid and can destroy multiple machines in an instant.
- Waist Small Mega Particle Cannon
- Waist Large Mega Particle Cannon
- Anti-Ship Missile
- Mounted inside each of the shoulder binders are a pair of large missiles designed for destroying entire ships or fortresses at once.
- Foot-Mounted Heat Claws
Special Equipment & Features
- Psycommu System
- During the One Year War, the researchers of the Flanagan Institute discover that Newtypes emit powerful thoughtwaves - similar to regular brainwaves, but not electrical in nature - which they call psycho-waves. The Flanagan Institute goes on to develop a mind-machine interface called the psycommu (psycho-communicator) system, which receives these thoughtwaves and translates them into computer commands. Using this interface a Newtype pilot can direct remote weapons, and operate huge mobile armors, by thought alone.
- I-Field Barrier Generator
- Minovsky Craft System
- Detachable Body Bits
- The Great Zeong can seperate into a total of seven bits. Each of these remote weapons has its own generator, mono-eye sensor, maneuvering thrusters, mega particle weapons, and I-field generators. From the placement of the weapons, it can be assumed that each bit had a different strategical purpose. For example; the feet would have been suited to close combat with their heat claws while the torso and abdomen would use their heavy weaponry for bombardment and the arms would use their wide firing range. The head, however, would likely have kept its distance due to it containing the cockpit to prevent harm to the pilot or for escape purposes.
Theoretically, the Great Zeong was supposed to be the ultimate mobile weapon of the One Year War. However, Zeon has neither the resources or technology advancement to build it. While the design of Great Zeong later developed as the NZ-000 Queen Mansa by Neo Zeon, the mobile suit itself was never built.
- When separated, torso bit will have MS-06 Zaku II's head appears in place of Great Zeong's head, making it greatly resemble the Apsalus III. Also, the abdomen bit resembles the MA-08 Big Zam and each of foot bits has its claws folded to resemble MA-05 Bigro.
- The bits attack is call Seiben Angriff (Seven Attack in German). The animation of this attack is homage to CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X's Bloody Siege attack which, in turn, is homage to the aforemention MSN-02 Zeong.
- The Great Zeong is in SD Gundam G Generation World, it evolves from MSN-02 Perfect Zeong and is able to evolve into NZ-666 Kshatriya.
|Early Universal Century Mobile Weapons (—U.C. 0110)|
|Earth Federation Forces / Londo Bell / ECOAS|
ARX-014 Silver Bullet | D-50C Loto | FA-010A FAZZ | FA-78-1 Gundam Full Armor Type — RX-81 | FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam | FD-03 Gustav Karl | Med | MS-06 Zaku II | MS-07H Gouf Flight Test Type | MS-14 Gelgoog | MSA-008 Bar-GM | MSA-0011 S Gundam - MSA-0011(Ext) Ex-S Gundam | MSA-007 Nero | MSN-001A1 Delta Plus — MSN-001X Gundam Delta Kai | MSZ-006A1 Zeta Plus A1 | ORX-013 Gundam Mk-V | PF-78-1 Perfect Gundam | PF-78-3 Perfect Gundam III | RAG-79 Aqua GM - RAG-79-G1 Waterproof Gundam | RAS-96 Anksha | RB-79 Ball | RGC-80 GM Cannon | RGC-83 GM Cannon II | RGD-X1 GD Striker | RGM-79 GM — RGM-79N GM Custom — RGM-79C GM Type C — RGM-79C GM Type C (Keraunos Squad) — RGM-79C GM Type C "Wagtail" | RGM-86R GM III | RGM-88X Jeddah | RGM-89 Jegan | RGX-D3 D Gundam "Third" | RGZ-91 Re-GZ | RMS-106 Hizack | RMS-117 Galbaldy Beta | RMS-179/RGM-79R GM II | RMS-188MD Zaku Diver | RMS-192M Zaku Mariner | RMV-1 Guntank II | RRf-06 Zanny | RTX-440 Ground Assault Type Guntank | RX-75 Guntank | RTX-44 | RX-77-2 Guncannon | RXM-1 | RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam — RX-78-2 Gundam — RX-78-3 "G-3" Gundam — RX-78-4 Gundam Unit 4 "G04" — RX-78-5 Gundam Unit 5 "G05" — RX-78-6 Mudrock Gundam — RX-78-7 7th Gundam | RX-78GP00 Gundam GP00 "Blossom" | RX-78GP01 Gundam "Zephyranthes" — RX-78GP01-Fb Gundam "Zephyranthes" Full Burnern | RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis" | RX-78GP03D Gundam "Dendrobium Orchis" — RX-78GP03S Gundam "Dendrobium Stamen" | RX-78GP04G Gundam "Gerbera" | RX-78NT-1 Gundam "Alex" | RX-79 [G] Gundam Ground Type | RX-79(G)Ez-8 Gundam Ez8 | RX-79BD-1 GM Blue Destiny Unit 1 — RX-79BD-3 Blue Destiny Unit 3 | RX-93 ν Gundam — FA-93HWS v Gundam Heavy Weapons System Type — RX-93 ν Gundam Double Fin Funnel Type | RX-93-ν2 Hi-ν Gundam | RX-94 Mass Production Type ν Gundam | RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex | RX-104FF Penelope — RX-104 Odysseus Gundam | RX-160S Byarlant Custom | TGM-79 GM Trainer | Zuck
|Titans / New Desides |
LRX-077 Sisquiede | LRX-088 Dezpada | MRX-009 Psyco Gundam | MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mk-II | MS-11 Action Zaku | NRX-033 Matabiri | NRX-044 Asshimar — NRX-044Q Asshimar (Danda-Chakra) | NRX-055 Baund Doc | ORX-005 Gaplant — ORX-005CS Gaplant Custom Erisia Special | ORX-007 [Hati] | ORX-009 Gundam [Sköll] | ORX-012 Gundam Mk-IV | ORX-013 Gundam Mk-V | PMX-000 Messala | PMX-001 Palace Athene | PMX-002 Bolinoak Sammahn | PMX-003 The O | PMX-004 Titania | RGM-79Q GM Quel | RMS-106 Hizack | RMS-108 Marasai | RMS-119 EWAC Zack "Eye-Zack" | RMS-141 Xeku Eins | RMS-142 Xeku Zwei | RMS-154 Barzam | RMS-179/RGM-79R GM II | RMS-188MD Zaku Diver | RMS-192M Zaku Mariner | RX-110 Gabthley — RX-110C Gabthley (Hugin) — RX-110NT-1 Gabthley (Munin) | RX-121 Gundam TR-1 Hazel — RX-121-1 Gundam TR-1 Hazel Custom — RX-121-2 Gundam TR-1 (Hazel II) — RX-121-2A Gundam TR-1 (Advanced Hazel) — RX-121-3C Gundam TR-1 (Hyzenthlay) | RX-121-2 Gundam TR-1 (Hazel Owsla) — RX-121-2 Gundam TR-1 (Hazel Owsla) Last Shooting version | RX-124 Gundam TR-6 (Woundwort) — RX-124 Gundam TR-6 (Advanced Woundwort) | RX-124 Gundam TR-6 (Inle) | RX-136-1 Rakshasa | RX-139 Hambrabi | RX-160 Byarlant | RX-166 Gundam Mk-III "Eagley" | RX-178 Gundam Mk-II | RX-272-2 Gundam Mk-III "Halpuley"
|Anti Earth Union Group / Karaba|
FA-007GIII Full Armor Gundam Mk-III | LRX-077 Sisquiede | MSA-003 Nemo | MSA-004K Nemo III | MSA-005 Methuss | MSA-007 Nero | MSA-008 (RGM-87) Bar-GM | Gundam [Gullinbursti] — MSW-004 Gundam (Kestrel) — MSW-004 Gundam (Kestrel) Maneuver Exterior | MSF-007 Gundam Mk-III | MSK-003 Wagtail II | MSK-008 Dijeh | MSN-001 Delta Gundam — MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki | MSS-008 Le Cygne | MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam — FA-006ZG Full Armor Zeta Gundam | MSZ-006A1 Zeta Plus A1 - MSZ-006A2 Ζ Plus A2 - MSZ-006C1 Ζ Plus C1 - MSZ-006D Zeta Plus D | MSZ-007 Mass Production Type Ζ Gundam | MSZ-008 ZII | MSZ-010 ΖΖ Gundam — MSZ-010S Enhanced ZZ Gundam — FA-010S Full Armor ZZ Gundam | MSZ-013 Mass Production Type ZZ Gundam | PF-178 Perfect Gundam II | RMS-179/RGM-79R GM II | RX-098 Prototype Rick Dias | RMS-099 Rick Dias | RX-178 Gundam Mk-II
|Principality of Zeon |
Apsalus Project | EMS-05 Agg | EMS-10 Zudah | G87 Luna Tank | GM camouf | MA-04X Zakrello | MA-05 Bigro — MA-06 Val Walo | MA-08 Big Zam | MA-09 Mass Production Type Big Zam | MAM-07 Grublo | MAN-03 Braw Bro | MAN-05 Gromlin | MAN-08 Elmeth | MAX-03 Adzam | MP-02A Oggo | MS-01 Club Man | MS-02 to 03 | MS-04 Prototype Zaku | MS-05 Zaku I | MS-06 Zaku II | MS-07 Gouf | MS-08TX Efreet | MS-08TX(EXAM) Efreet Custom | MS-09 Dom - MS-09R Rick Dom | MS-10 Pezun Dowadge | MS-11 Action Zaku | MS-12 Gigan | MS-13 Gasshia | MS-14 Gelgoog | MS-17 Galbaldy Alpha | MS-18E Kämpfer | MS-19 Dolmel | MSM-01 Zaku Marine Type | MSM-02 Hydro Test Type | MSM-03 Gogg | MSM-04 Acguy | MSM-07 Z'Gok | MSM-08 Zogok | MSM-10 Zock | MSN-01 Kikeroga | MSN-01 Psycomu Test High Mobility Type Zaku II | MSN-02 Zeong | RX-79BD-2 Blue Destiny Unit 2 | YMS-15 Gyan | YMS-16M Xamel | YMT-05 Hildolfr | ZI-XA2
|Axis / Zeon Remnants / Neo Zeon|
AMA-00GR Zero Ze Aru | AMA-01X Jamru Fin | AMA-X7 Shamblo | AMA-002 Neue Ziel | AMA-100 Z'od-iacok | AMS-119 Geara Doga | AMS-120 Geara Doga Psycomu Test Type | AMS-129 Geara Zulu | AMS-129M Zee Zulu | AMX-001 Prototype Qubeley | AMX-003 Gaza-C | AMX-004 Qubeley | AMX-004 Qubeley Mk-II | AMX-004G Qubeley Mass Production Type | AMX-006 Gaza-D | AMX-007 Gaza-E | AMX-008 Ga-Zowmn | AMX-009 Dreissen | AMX-011 Zaku III | AMX-014 Döven Wolf | AMX-015 Geymalk | AMX-017 Gigantic | AMX-101 Galluss-J | AMX-103 Hamma Hamma | AMX-102 Zssa | AMX-103 Hamma Hamma | AMX-104 R-Jarja | AMX-107 Bawoo — AMX-107R Rebawoo | AMX-109 Capule | AMX-117R Gazu-R/AMX-117L Gazu-L | MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mk-II - MRX-012 Psyco Gundam Mk-III | MS-06 Zaku II | MS-09G Dwadge | MS-09R4 (MS-09RN) MS-09S Psycommu Rick Dom "Schnee Weiss" | MS-14J ReGelgu | MSN-03 Jagd Doga | MSN-04 Sazabi — MSN-04II Nightingale | MSN-06S Sinanju | NZ-000 Queen Mansa | NZ-222 Psyco Doga | NZ-333 α Azieru — NZ-444 β Azieru | NZ-666 Kshatriya | RMS-099B Schuzrum Dias | RMS-106CS Hizack Custom | RMS-108 Marasai | RMS-116H Hobby Hizack | RMS-119 EWAC Zack "Eye-Zack" | RMS-192M Zaku Mariner | YAMS-130 Krake Zulu — YAMS-132 Rozen Zulu
|Monotone Mouse Company|
Cattle | Geze | Junior Mobile Suit | MS-05 Zaku I | MS-06V Zaku Tank | MS-06 Zaku II | MSM-03 Gogg | MSM-04 Acguy | MSM-07 Z'Gok | MWS-19051G D Gundam "First" | MSM-08 Zogok | MWS-19051G D Gundam "First" - MWS-19051G-2 D Gundam "Second" | RMS-116H Hobby Hizack | SP-W03 Space Pod | TOLRO-800 "Torohachi" | Middle Mobile Suit