Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
Based on designs from the reconstructed body of AEUG's MSR-00100 Hyaku Shiki Kai, This Mass Production model has the wing binders removed and its shoulder-mounted weapons are replaced by a single 6-barrel multi-purpose launcher, which reduces its production costs.
- 6-tube Multi-purpose Launcher
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from special racks. The beam saber emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and is capable of cutting through almost any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating. The Hyaku Shiki Kai Mass Production Type is equipped with two beam sabers stored in recharge racks on the rear waist armor.
- BR-M-87 Beam Rifle
- The Hyaku Shiki Kai Mass Production Type carries a unique beam rifle derived from Rick-Dias' beam pistol, with a power rating of 2.8 MW and powered by rechargeable energy cap.
- AE/ZIM.C-BAZ-531 Clay Bazooka
- A projectile-firing bazooka, as its name indicates, the clay bazooka was originally designed to fire adhesive rounds which immobilize enemy machines rather than destroying them outright. However, this weapon can fire several different types of ammunition, and it's normally used with conventional explosive shells.
While the design had good performance, the mass production plan was ultimately cancelled.
FA-178 Full Armor Gundam Mk-II | MSA-004 Nemo II | MSA-004K Nemo III | MSA-005K Guncannon Detector | MSA-005S Methuss Kai | MSA-099-2 Rick Dias II | MSF-007 Gundam Mk-III | MSR-00100 Hyaku Shiki Kai | MSR-00100S Hyaku Shiki Kai Mass Production Type | MSZ-006-X Prototype Ζ Gundam | MSZ-007 Mass Production Type Ζ Gundam | MSZ-008 ZII | SE-DJ-1R Dijeh SE-R