Technology & Combat Characteristics
Based on designs from the reconstructed body of AEUG's MSR-00100 Hyaku Shiki Kai, This Mass Production model has the wing binders removed and its shoulder-mounted weapons are replaced by a single 6-barrel multi-purpose launcher, which reduces its production costs.
- 6-tube Multi-purpose Launcher
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from special racks. The beam saber emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and is capable of cutting through almost any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating. The Hyaku Shiki Kai Mass Production Type is equipped with two beam sabers stored in recharge racks on the rear waist armor.
- BR-M-87 Beam Rifle
- The same beam rifle as used by the original Hyaku Shiki, it has a power rating of 2.8 MW and powered by rechargeable energy cap.
- AE/ZIM.C-BAZ-531 300mm Clay Bazooka
- A projectile-firing bazooka, the clay bazooka was originally designed to fire adhesive rounds which immobilize enemy machines rather than destroying them outright. However, this weapon can also fire other types of ammunition, and it's normally used with conventional explosive shells.
While the design had good performance, the mass production plan was ultimately cancelled.
|Gundam Mk-II's variation|
FA-178 Full Armor Gundam Mk-II
MSA-004 Nemo II | MSA-004K Nemo III
MSA-005K Guncannon Detector | MSA-005S Methuss Kai
|Rick Dias's variation|
MSA-099-2 Rick Dias II
|Hyaku Shiki's variations|
MSR-00100 Hyaku Shiki Kai | MSR-00100S Hyaku Shiki Kai Mass Production Type
|Z Gundam's variations|
MSZ-006-X Prototype Ζ Gundam | MSZ-007 Mass Production Type Ζ Gundam | MSZ-008 ZII
SE-DJ-1R Dijeh SE-R
MSF-007 Gundam Mk-III