Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A high-speed attack version of the MSZ-006C1 Ζeta Plus C1, the MSZ-006C1 (Bst) Zeta Plus C1 "Hummingbird" was designed to escort the MSA-0011(Bst) S Gundam Booster Unit Type Plan 303E "Deep Striker". The original plan was to replace the arms and legs of the Zeta Plus with the same booster units used by the MSA-0011(Ext) Ex-S Gundam, restricting this machine to waverider form. In order to increase its support capabilities, the plan was revised so that this version could transform into mobile suit form as well.
The redesigned limbs of this C1[Bst] type are stored inside the booster units when it changes into waverider form. Because this reduces its propellant storage space, external propellant tanks can be installed between its legs.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- Two 60mm chain guns are stored on the sides of the Ζeta Plus C1's head. Having a high rate of fire, these weapons are primarily used to ward off advancing enemies, shoot down missiles, or hit other fast moving targets. They are primarily used as anti-aircraft and anti-personnel weapons.
- Hip Beam Cannon
- A pair of Beam Cannons are mounted to the thigh sections of the Ζeta Plus C1, and in wave rider mode these serve as the Zeta Plus C1's main armaments. Its power rated is 14 MW
- Knee Crusher
- Beam Cannon
- Beam Smart Gun
- The Beam Smart Gun is an advanced type of high powered beam rifle. The Beam Smart Gun features a particle deflecting system at the muzzle that can bend the output beam by up to 20 degrees. The Beam smart gun is able to rapid fire at high power briefly. The Beam Smart Gun has two energy intakes that can be linked to the movable frame hard point of the Mobile Suit. The Zeta C1's smart gun is integrated with its shield.
A high-speed attack version of the MSZ-006C1 Zeta Plus C1 designed to escort the MSA-0011(Bst) S Gundam Booster Unit Type Plan 303E "Deep Striker" configuration of the MSA-0011 S Gundam. The acceleration performance of this machine theoretically exceeds that of the booster-equipped S Gundam, and it is anticipated that it can be used as an interceptor as well as for long-range penetration missions. Because the "Deep Striker" is never manufactured, plans for the Zeta Plus C1 "Hummingbird" are also scrapped.
- MSZ-006C1 (Bst) Zeta Plus C1 "Humming Bird" on MAHQ.net
- MSZ-006C1 (Bst) Zeta Plus C1 "Humming Bird" on GearsOnline.net