Mobile Fighter G Gundam (Manga)
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
|Story & Script||Koichi Tokita|
|Japanese||April 1994 - April 1995|
|Number of Volumes||3|
Mobile Fighter G Gundam (機動武闘伝Gガンダム, Kidō Butōden Ji Gandamu) is a manga written by Koichi Tokita, published by Kodansha and serialized by Comic BomBom from April 1994 – April 1995.
In F.C. 60, the 13th Gundam Fight begins. Domon Kasshu pilots the Shining Gundam as the representative of Neo Japan, the Japanese space colony. Along with his crew member Rain Mikamura, he battles the other countries' representatives in order to earn the right to rule Earth and the colonies for four years for Neo Japan. However, Domon seems to be more concerned with finding his brother and the stolen Devil Gundam.
- Round 1: Gundam Fight Ready Go!!
- Round 2: Vs. Gundam Fighter
- Round 3: Vs. Dragon Gundam, Bolt Gundam
- Round 4: Vs. Bolt Gundam, Rose Gundam
- Round 5: Shuffle Alliance VS Master Gundam
- Round 6: Fierce Fighting in the Guiana Highlands
- Round 7: A new Raidance
- Round 8: Bishoujo Fighter Allenby
- Round 9: Tag Death Match
- Round 10: Vs. Gundam Spiegel
- Round 11: Master battle to the death!
- Round 12: The east is burning red!
- Final Round:
- The manga is rather infamous with fans due to its flagrant shilling of Allenby Beardsley, leading to Rain Mikamura to lose her more caring and sisterly attitude to one more associated with the tsundere stereotype. This leads to the point where the series climatic ending feels unsatisfyingly tacked on as the relationship between Domon and Rain is rarely, if ever, explored and more attention is focused on Allenby.