Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mobile Suit Gundam: The One Year War is an Action game, developed by Namco and published by Bandai, which was released in Japan in 2005.
Mobile Suit Gundam: The One Year War has a training mode, and 28 campaign levels with two difficulty settings: Normal and Hard.
Most of the gameplay involves the RX-78-2 Gundam in a specific battle zone. There are two variations of this primary part of gameplay- land stages and space stages.
On two occasions, the player must man the White Base's turrets. On another occasion, the gameplay shifts to a rails-style shooter.
If certain actions are performed on certain levels, special cutscenes called "Memorial Action" will play, emulating scenes from the TV Series and Movies.
Levels and Description
- ガンダム大地に立つ!!/Gundam Rising - Stop Zakus attacking Side 7.
- 敵の補給艦を叩け!/Vote to Attack - Prevent Char's Musai from receiving supplies from Gadem at Luna II.
- 大気圏突入/Reentry to Earth - Protect the White Base for four minutes before re-entry.
- ガルマ出撃す/Garma Strikes -Man the White Base's machine guns in order to hold off Garma's first wave of forces in the Grand Canyon.
- 翔べ!ガンダム/Fly! Gundam -Protect the White Base and plow a path through the second wave of Garma's forces.
- ガルマ散る/Garma's Fate -Protect the White Base while it lays concealed in a sports dome.
- セイラ出撃/Sayla's Agony -Stop Ramba Ral's forces from harassing the Gundam.
- アムロ脱走/Amuro Deserts -Destroy the Zeon mining base's defenses with the Guntank.
- 灼熱のアッザム·リーダー/Zeon's Secret Mine -Destroy the Zeon mining base's defenses with the Gundam.
- ランバ·ラル特攻!/Ramba Ral's Attack -Stop Ramba Ral's forces from harassing the White Base.
- 死闘!ホワイト·ベース/Hand-to-Hand Combat -Hold back Ramba Ral's forces in a close-quarters combat battle.
- 激闘は憎しみ深く/Sorrow and Hatred -Stop Crowley Hamon from ramming an explosive cargo into the White Base.
- マチルダ救出作戦/Matilda's Rescue -Rescue Matilda Ajan so that the White Base may receive supplies and the Core Booster.
- 迫撃!トリプル·ドム/Black Tri-Star -Stop the Black-Tri Stars from destroying the White Base.
- オデッサの激戦/The Battle of Odessa -Accompany the Big Tray during Operation Odessa.
- 復活のシャア/Char Returns - Hold back Zeon marine forces at Belfast.
- 大西洋,血に染めて/Across the Atlantic Ocean - Stop Flanagan Boone's attack on the White Base.
- ジャブローに散る! (I)/Tragedy in Jaburo (I) - Hold back the Zeon invasion force for four minutes and thirty seconds.
- ジャブローに散る! (II)/Tragedy in Jaburo (II) - Destroy all Zeon forces who has entered or is entering Jaburo.
- ザンジバル,追撃!/A Decoy in Space - Defeat the Bigro and Char's Zanzibar.
- 強行突破作戦/Breakthrough - Break through Dren's fleet.
- コンスコン強襲/Farewell in Side Six - Defeat the Conscon Fleet.
- テキサスの攻防/Duel in Texas - Defeat M'Quve and Char.
- ソロモン攻略戦/The Glory of Solomon - Destroy all enemy forces holed up inside of Solomon.
- 恐怖!機動ビグ·ザム/Big Zam's Last Stand - Defeat the Big Zam.
- 光る宇宙/Cosmic Glow - Defeat Lalah and Char.
- 宇宙要塞ア·バオア·クー/Space Fortress: A Baoa Qu - Destroy all forces in front of A Baoa Qu.
- 脱出/Escape - Defeat all remaining forces, including Char.
- Amuro Ray
- Bright Noa
- Mirai Yashima
- Sayla Mass
- Hayato Kobayashi
- Kai Shiden
- Fraw Bow
- Ryu Jose
- Sleggar Law
- Matilda Ajan
- General Revil
- Job John
- Omur Fang
- Oscar Dublin
- Marker Clan
- Tem Ray
- Woody Malden
Principality of Zeon
- Char Aznable
- Lalah Sune
- Kycilia Zabi
- Gihren Zabi
- Dozle Zabi
- Garma Zabi
- Ramba Ral
- Crowley Hamon
- Black Tri-Stars
- Flanagan Boone
- Anavel Gato (Hard Mode only)
- Shin Matsunaga (Normal Mode only)
- Dimitri (Hard Mode only)
- Johnny Ridden (Normal Mode only)
- Miharu Ratokie
- Cozun Graham
- RX-78-2 Gundam
- RX-77-2 Guncannon
- RX-75-4 Guntank
- RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam
- FA-78-1 Gundam Full Armor Type
- RX-78-3 Gundam "G-3"
- RX-78-2 Gundam Real Type
- RX-77-3 Guncannon Heavy Arms Type
- RX-77-4 Guncannon II
- RGM-79 GM
- TGM-79 GM Trainer
- RGM-79L GM Light Armor
- RGC-80 GM Cannon
- RGM-79SC GM Sniper Custom
- RX-78NT-1 Gundam "Alex"
- FF-X7-Bst Core Booster
- White Base
Principality of Zeon
- MS-05B Zaku I
- MS-06F Zaku II
- MS-06J Zaku II Ground Type
- MS-06R-1A Zaku II High Mobility Type
- MS-06F Zaku Minelayer
- MS-06F2 Zaku II F2 Type
- MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type
- MS-07B Gouf
- MS-09B Dom
- MS-09F/trop Dom Tropen
- MS-09R Rick Dom
- MS-09R-2 Rick Dom II
- MSM-03 Gogg
- MSM-04 Acguy
- MSM-07 Z'Gok
- MSM-07S Z'Gok Commander Type
- MSM-10 Zock
- MS-11 Action Zaku
- MS-14A Gelgoog
- MS-14B Gelgoog High Mobility Type
- MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon
- MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type
- YMS-15 Gyan
- MSN-02 Perfect Zeong (Hard Mode only)
- MSN-02 Zeong (Normal Mode only)
- MA-04X Zakrello (Hard Mode only)
- MA-05 Bigro
- MA-08 Big Zam
- MAM-07 Grublo
- MAN-08 Elmeth
- MAX-03 Adzam
Story Differences from TV Series and Movies
- Amuro and Char's first encounter occurs at Luna II.
- Garma attacks the White Base three times.
- During Ramba Ral's raid, Amuro is not in the Gundam by the time Sayla has returned to the White Base.
- Amuro rescues Matilda in the Gundam only and she is transporting the Core Booster, not the G-Modules.
- The Gundam has to protect the Big Tray during Operation Odessa.
- Amuro has to fight Zeon forces outside of Jaburo's doorstep.
- Only the Bigro attacks the Gundam; the Rick Doms attack the White Base along with Char's Zanzibar.
- The Gyan attacks from inside Texas only.
- Shin Matsunaga or Anavel Gato fights Amuro during the Battle of Solomon.
- Johnny Ridden or Anaval Gato fights Amuro during the Battle of A Baoa Qu.