The NZ-444 β Azieru (Beta Azieru) is a Mobile Suit Variation of the NZ-333 α Azieru.
Technology & Combat Abilities
The β Azieru is designed as the successor of the NZ-333 α Azieru. Boosters can be attached to the back and they also improve the β Azieru's firepower. The unit also seems to be related to the MSN-04II Nightingale.
- Wired Psycommu 5-barrel Mega Arm
- Twin Mega Particle Gun
- 2-Tube Large Anti-Ship Missile
- Hyper Mega Particle Cannon
Special Equipment & Features
- I-field Barrier Generator
- Psycommu System
- Booster Unit
- Mega Particle Gun
The NZ-444 ß Azieru is a prototype Newtype use mobile armor developed by Char Aznable's Neo Zeon movement during the Second Neo Zeon War. Not much is known about its background.
Notes & Trivia
- In so far the only appearance of the ß Azieru is from the SD Gundam G Generation video game series. In combat it looks the same as in Landing Mode, which is depicted in the picture above.
|Londo Bell/Earth Federation|
|ν Gundam's variations|
FA-93HWS v Gundam Heavy Weapons System Type | RX-93 ν Gundam Double Fin Funnel Type | RX-93-ν2 Hi-ν Gundam
RGC-90 Jegan Heavy Armor Type | RGM-89S Prototype Stark Jegan
RGZ-91B Re-GZ Custom
|Geara Doga's variations|
AMS-119 Geara Doga Heavy Armed Type | AMS-119S Geara Doga Kai | AMS-120X Geara Doga Psycommu System Test Type
| NZ-333 α Azieru's variations|
NZ-222 Psyco Doga | NZ-444 β Azieru