The OZ-00MS Tallgeese Flügel is a variation of the OZ-00MS Tallgeese. It is featured in New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Endless Waltz: The Glory of Losers.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Tallgeese Flugel is a variant of the OZ-00MS Tallgeese created by Mike Howard, who has outfitted it for space use. The original back-mounted thruster units have been replaced by wing binders, four angelic wing units lined with many thrusters, granting the Tallgeese great speed and manoeuvrability in space. The two larger wings can function as shields when positioned in front of the suit.
- Dober Gun
- The Tallgeese's standard equipment. It uses a cartridge system and fires beams from its long barrel. One shot can easily penetrate MS armor.
- "Tempest" Heat Lance
- As its name implies, the "Tempest" Heat Lance uses thermal energy to heat the lance to super-high temperatures which allows the lance to penetrate the armor of other mobile weapons. This weapon was built as an anti-Gundam measure based on the late Walker's data. Can be fixed on the arm and/or handheld using another grip.
- Beam Saber
- The Tallgeese Flugel is equipped with 2 beam sabers, that when not in use are stored within the pylons that connect its two smaller wings to the back. The principle of these close combat weapons is energy being focused into a beam with a sword shape, and used to melt and cut through even the toughest armor.
- The Tallgeese Flugel can carry a round shield to increase defense against both beam and physical attacks. It hangs off the shoulder, granting the suit a free hand to hold other weapons if required.
- Large Missile Launcher
- Four large missile launchers can be mounted in pairs on each of the Tallgeese Flugel's shoulders, the missiles large size made them ideal anti-ship weapons.
Special Equipment & Features
- Self-Destruct System
- The Tallgeese Flugel was built to self-destruct should the pilot choose to. A remote detonator is placed within the cockpit and if a dire situation arrives, the pilot can destroy the Mobile Suit. The system was designed to overload its power systems and has enough explosive power to destroy several city blocks. It's a last option tactic if the pilot is incapable of protecting the Mobile Suit, while not allowing it to fall into enemy hands. It also can be used as one large explosive device to eradicate large targets.