The OZ-00MS Tallgeese Flügel is a variation of the OZ-00MS Tallgeese. It is featured in New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Endless Waltz: The Glory of Losers.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Tallgeese Flugel, is the OZ-00MS Tallgeese, that has been outfitted for space use. The original high power boosters have been replaced by four angelic wings lined with many thrusters, allowing the Tallgeese to have great speed and maneuverability.
- Dober Gun
- The Tallgeese's standard equipment. It uses a cartridge system and fires beams from its long barrel. One shot can easily penetrate MS armor.
- "Tempest" Heat Lance
- As its name implies, the "Tempest" Heat Lance uses thermal energy to heat the lance to super-high temperatures which allows the lance to penetrate the armor of other mobile weapons. This weapon was built as an anti-Gundam measure based on the late Walker's data. Can be fixed on the arm or be handheld using another grip.
- Beam Saber
- The Tallgeese Flugel is equipped with 2 beam sabers, that when not in use are stored within the pylons that connect its two smaller wings to the back. The principle of these close combat weapons is energy being focused into a beam with a sword shape, and used to melt and cut through even the toughest armor.
- A shield can be equipped to either arm of the Tallgeese in order to increase defense against both beam and physical attacks. The shield is extremely small in comparison to other mobile suits of the era, the fact that the shield hangs off the shoulder of the Tallgeese independent of the arm makes the shield extremely maneuverable and effective in close combat.
- Missile Launchers
- Four large missile launchers can be mounted in pairs on each of the Tallgeese Flugel's shoulders, the missiles large size made them ideal anti-ship weapons.
Special Equipment & Features
- Self-Destruct System
- The Tallgeese Flugel was built to self-destruct should the pilot choose to. A remote detonator is placed within the cockpit and if a dire situation arrives, the pilot can destroy the Mobile Suit. The system was designed to overload its power systems and has enough explosive power to destroy several city blocks. It's a last option tactic if the pilot is incapable of protecting the Mobile Suit, while not allowing it to fall into enemy hands. It also can be used as one large explosive device to eradicate large targets.