ovm-el Dorado L
|Developed from||ovm-e Dorado|
|First Seen||141 A.G.|
|Known Pilots||Daz Roden|
|Overall Height||20.0 meters65.617 ft |
|Standard Weight||35.4 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, in cockpit in head with 360° monitor display|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Dorado L is a mass production commander variant of the ovm-e Dorado, thus it can be assumed its performance is greater than the normal Dorado. The Dorado L can be customized in various ways, therefore its general performance and weapons vary.
- Beam Rifle
- Serves as the Dorado L's tail. The beam rifle can be held over or under the right shoulder when in use. It is a powerful long-range weapon that can destroy a mobile suit with one shot.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber
- Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. They also possess the ability to generate a beam saber.
- Diffuse Beam Cannon
- Mounted in the torso. Generates a very wide beam ideal for eliminating difficult enemies that stand before the Dorado.
- 3-Linked Beam Vulcan
- Forearm-mounted weapons, similar in design to a shield, and armed with three built-in beam vulcans
- 3-Tube Missile Pod
- Forearm-mounted weapons, similar in design to a shield, and armed with a built-in 3-tube missile pod.
Notes and Trivia
- The Dorado L's name and golden color scheme is a reference to El Dorado, which is Spanish for "the golden one."