The ovm-gd Glud is a Vagan mobile suit featured in the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Cosmic Drive/Universe Accel video game.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
Like the ovv-af Danazine and ovm-lce Reganner, Glud is developed for use on earth but it is produce much later than them and only make it in time to participate in the final battle in space. It is an anti-stronghold heavy MS as well as a commander type MS and mounts large thrusters all over its body to compensate for its weight. It is also a rare earth use MS that still maintains a humanoid shape, and this is done to maintain the soldier's morale. In terms of weaponry, it is mounted with beam vulcans/beam sabers, Glud cannon, beam buster and missile launchers that fire homing missiles equipped with X-Rounder bit technology. It can also use the Khronos gun or Jilsbain gun.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber
- Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations, in addition to being able to generate a beam saber.
- Glud Cannon
- Serves as the Glud's tail, it is a long-range weapon that can destroy a mobile suit with one shot. The Glud Cannon can be positioned under either shoulders or in between the legs when in use.
- Beam Buster
- A high-powered beam weapon built into the torso, its destructive power exceeds that of a standard beam rifle.
- Missile Launcher
- Mounted in the legs and rear booster packs, these missile launchers fire homing missiles that are equipped with a beam bit warhead that is derived from X-Rounder bit technology. The missiles’ homing capabilities still rely on conventional technologies.
- Khronos Gun
- A hand-carried weapon wielded by the xvm-dgc Khronos, which can rapidly fire beam shots to the enemy. It can also generate a beam saber.
- Jilsbain Gun
- A hand-carried beam gun wielded by the xvm-dac Jilsbain, which is based off the Zeydra's beam gun. This weapon has a moderate rate of fire. It can also generate a beam saber for close range combat.
The Glud saw combat during the final battle of La Gramis. During this battle, Vagan’s battle plan actually has 2 phases. The 1st phase involves securing a path to earth and the 2nd phase is another round of earth invasion. Glud was supposed to be deployed in the 2nd phase but as the plan never get out of phase 1, the landing forces were ordered to deploy near the end of the battle.
|Gundam Age: UNKNOWN SOLDIERS Mechanics|
|Gundam AGE-1's variations|
AGE-1AJ Gundam AGE-1 Assault Jacket | AGE-1R Gundam AGE-1 Razor | AGE-1ST Gundam AGE-1 Starks
|Gundam AGE-2's variation|
AGE-2DC Gundam AGE-2 Double Blade
|Gundam AGE-FX's variation|
AGE-FX Gundam AGE-FX (A-Funnel Equipment Type)
RGE-G1100ST Adele Starks
BMS-003 Shaldoll Rogue
BMS-004 G-Exes Jackedge
BMS-005 G-Xiphos | BMS-005SS G-Xiphos (Snake Sword Equipment Type)
|Madorna Workshop / Civilians|