Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technological & Combat Characteristics
The Danazine is the Vagan's next generation mass-production mobile suit, intended to replace the older frontline mobile suits, such as the ovm-e Dorado. It is the primary mobile suit used by the Vagan during the invasion of Earth. During high-speed flight mode, the left and right head stabilizers are closed to cover the Danazine's face, while the legs are retracted. This mode allows the Danazine to reach speeds faster than most other mobile suits. It is armed with a beam cannon built into its waist, two beam vulcans on each hand and a combination beam vulcan/saber mounted under its chin.
- Danazine Cannon
- Mounted in the waist. It generates a very wide beam, ideal for eliminating difficult enemies that stand before the Danazine.
- Beam Shooter/Beam Saber
- Mounted under the chin, it's a special beam vulcan gun that can also emit a beam saber.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber
- Mounted on each hand. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. Also possesses a beam saber mode, like most Vagan mobile suits.
- Danazine Spinner
- The "tail" of the Danazine, which functions as a striking weapon capable of impaling an enemy mobile suit.
In A.G. 164, the Danazine has become the Vagan's main mass-production mobile suit, replacing the older ovm-e Dorado. These units are deployed to the frontlines, acting as vanguards during the Vagan assault on Earth.
- ↑ April 29. 2012 Sunrise · MBS SOTSU . Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Official Site"MS Danazine"
- ↑ "Hobby Japan" Monthly, Hobby Japan, June 2012, JAN 4910081270628
- ↑ Episode 29 Grandfather's Gundam