Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Map of Earth PD 001.|
Post Disaster is the timeline used by the anime television series Mobile Suit Gundam IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS.
- P.D. (Post Disaster) Calendar
- P.D. 001
- The nations of Earth and mars accept the "Vingolf Proclamation" issued by Gjallarhorn. The interplanetary war that has spread destruction through the Earth Sphere and the Outer Sphere comes to an end. This conflict, which has produced more casualties than any other war in history, is described in the proclamation as the "Calamity War" and is thereafter known by that name.
- With the cooperation of Gjallarhorn, Earth is organized into four economic blocs in order to reconstruct the divided Earth Sphere.
- These are the African Union, the Oceanian Federation, SAU and Arbrau. Earth begins its post-war recovery under this new world order.
- P.D. 002
- At the "Malta Conference" the four economic blocs conclude a treaty to divide and rule Mars. At their request, Gjallarhorn dispatches a large force to recreate the Martian governmental structure from scratch.
- P.D. 003
- Gjallarhorn redraws Mars's national borders, and each city is placed under the control of one of Earth's economic blocs. The four economic blocs force to recreate the Martian governmental structure from scratch. The blocs begin wholeheartedly interfering in Martian affairs, and Mars enters a lengthy colonial period.
- P.D. 123
- The Montag Company is founded by Clive Montag and enters the infrastructural business, which is still in the process of reconstructing infrastructures damaged by the Calamity War.
- P.D. 205
- Arbrau's government grants limited autonomy to its martian territories.
- P.D. 208
- The Oceanian Federation also recognizes limited autonomy of its Martian territories.
- P.D. 236
- Last of all, the African Union also recognizes Martian autonomy. However, as Mars remains subject to harsh economic agreements, it is in effect entering an era of puppet governments.
- P.D. 302
- On Mars, a movement begins to protest economic disparities with Earth.
- P.D. 314
- In her speech at the "Noachis July Assembly" Kudelia Aina Berenstein calls for economic independence from Earth, and cooperative movements emerge in every city.
- P.D. 323
- P.D. 323. October 31st 
- Gjallarhorn attacks CGS's headquarters in an attempt to assassinate Kudelia Aina Bernstein. Their attempts were thwarted due to actions of CGS's Third Group.
- A large portion of Australia's East Coast is missing, in a way similar to the damage caused by Operation British in the Universal Century timeline.