Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Relejimana Miya de Lacroa|
|Japanese Voice||Miyu Matsuki|
|English Voice||Kate Savage, Michelle Ruff|
|Family||King Reville (father)|
|Allegiance||* Kingdom of Lacroa
|Occupation||Princess of Lacroa
Relejimana Miya du Lacroa (リリジマーナ・ミヤ・ド・ラクロア) or simply Princess Rele, is a character in Superior Defender Gundam Force.
The princess of Lacroa, Rele was the one who tasked Zero with finding a way to save Lacroa. After many battles Zero was finally able to fulfil his duty and the princess was returned to normal. Initially a brat, Rele soon proves herself to be a capable and useful ally. She develops a crush on Shute and is eager to spend time with him.
Rele is often wise beyond her years, as befitting someone in line to rule. However, she can be a bit naive about subjects beyond her understanding, and has a slightly forceful nature, as well as being presumtious about new topics. Regardless, she is not close-minded, as she can be convinced to see the point of others.
Rele also cares deeply for others. When she learned the story of the Princess Rose Shute had, she wept for it. Zero also claimed that she would rather have the people of Lacroa un-petrified before her, and when discussing Zero's new allies (The Gundam Force) she insisted that he and she help them with their battles to repay them for helping find the cure for petrification.
When Lacroa was being attacked by the Dark Axis, Rele was taken to a special cave by the Zero and the other Royal Knight Gundams. While the rest of the Knight Gundams fought against the invaders, she and the Five Great Sorcerors of Lacroa began to cast a spell that would send Zero into another dimension. Rele charged Zero with the mission to find a means of reversing the petrification, even as her own body began to petrify. She also told Zero to find new allies, (allegedly) referring to the Gundam Force that Zero would later form with Captain, Shute, and Bakunetsumaru. After Zero was sent away and her body was fully petrified, Rele was captured by Deathscythe, the Knight of Darkness.
Decoy Princess Rele
During the Gundam Force's travels through Lacroa, they soon locate and rescue what they believe to be Princess Rele, but unknown to them, the Rele they rescued was a fake, created by Deathscythe, to throw them off and also to find the source of undoing the BaguBagu petrification so Deathscythe can use it to restore the real Rele and marry her. Though the fake succeeds in acquiring the White BaguBagu, when the moment of truth comes where she is ordered to hand the White BaguBagu over to Deathscythe, her friendship she had made with Shute during their time together is able to convince her to rebel and return the White BaguBagu to the Gundam Force. Unfortunately, furious over her betrayal, Deathscythe punishes her by turning her back into the Princess Rose he had created her from, before being defeated by the Gundam Force, who make off with the petrified form of the real Rele while Shute is left holding onto the Princess Rose and is devastated by what Deathscythe did to the fake Rele.
Princess Rele Revived!
Having retrieved the real Rele, the Gundam Force restore her to flesh and blood, and she joins them as they continue their journey, though at first, she takes offense to some of the stuff the Gundam Force says to her, including when she first lays eyes on the Princess Rose that had been her doppelganger, and when she rewards the Gundam Force for helping to stop a rebellion by the recently conscripted Zapper Zaku, Grappler Gouf, and Destroyer Dom, along with their Zako soldiers, when they try to make off with Captain's Re-equip Ring. They soon have an encounter with Kibaomaru from Ark, who manages to kidnap Rele and Shute, and bring them to the Dark Axis headquarters, where they meet Dark Axis head scientist, Madnug, and the true leader of the Dark Axis, General Zeong, before being taken back to Ark to be Kibaomaru's prisoners.
Adventures In Ark
More to come later
The Final Battle
More to come later
Return to Lacroa
More to come later.
Like Zero, Rele has the power to perform spells. And while she doesn't have any offensive techniques, she possesses a wider variety of spells than that of the Knight Gundam.
- Magic Circles - Like Zero, Rele can create magic circles which she typically uses to float around. She can also use them as shields, and in one instance projectiles.
- Illusions - Rele is also able to create illusions of people, such as the copies of herself and other people. These copies are insubstantial, capable of going through solid objects. Apparently, unless Rele undoes the spell, the illusions will continue to exist. These illusions were used to help Shute and Rele escape from Tenchijo, and later on she put an illusion of the Gundam Force in the Buriten army.
- Invisibility - Rele can also make people invisible. This spell apparently needs more concentration than the illusion spell, as her being attacked caused it to be undone. This spell was used to help the Gundam Force stealthily approach Tenchijo from the rear.
- Transformation - At one point Rele turned one of Kibaomaru's Nobusshi into a banana. It is unknown if the spell wore off.
- Prophecy - Rele also has some precognitive abilities. She apparently predicted that Zero would join a group called the Gundam Force, but also predicted that the destruction of the universe by a light...which turned out to be the General's Dark Ray. The latter prophecy was thankfully averted.
- Princess Rele is named after Relena Darlian; also her full name references Relena, her voice actress Akiko Yajima, and her brother, Milliardo.
|Superior Defender Gundam Force Characters|
| Super Dimensional Guard |
Captain Gundam · Shute · Chief Haro · Juli · Kao Lyn · Bell Wood · Gunbike · GunDiver/GunChopper · GunEagle · RAIMI
| Dark Axis |
Zapper Zaku · Grappler Gouf · Destroyer Dom · Zako Soldiers · BaguBagu · Four Doga Commandos · Doga Bombers · Zakorello Gate · Commander Sazabi · Madnug · General Zeong
| Lacroa |
Zero · Princess Rele · Noa, Coa & Doa · Deathscythe · Tallgeese · Mercurius · Vayeate · Pawn Leos · Evil Warrior Epyon · Rock · Battle · Nataku · Feather Dragon · Griffin · Steel Dragon · Superior Dragon
| Ark |
Bakunetsumaru · Entengo · Genkimaru · Britainmaru · Kibaomaru · Cobramaru · Ashuramaru · Bakuhamaru · Moukinmaru · Kijuumaru · Haganemaru · Zako Busshi · Nobusshi · Daishinshou
| Civilians |
Keiko · Mark · Nana · Sayla · Margaret Gathermoon · Leonardo · Prio · Iyaka · Complete List of Characters