Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Project Zeta (aka Z Plan) was the name of a top level mobile suit (MS) development program ran by Anaheim Electronics, primarly for AEUG, between U.C. 0086 and U.C. 0105. Its main goal was to perfect transformable (variable) mobile suit technology.
This initiative spawned several influential mobile suit designs including the MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam. According to some sources, most of the Greek code Gundam prototypes made by Anaheim can be traced to Project Zeta.
Mobile suit development
- γ Gundam series
- RX-098 Prototype Rick Dias
- δ Gundam series
- MSN-001 Delta Gundam (codenamed: δ Gundam)
- ε Gundam series
- Epsy Gundam (code name: ε Gundam)
- ζ Gundam series
- MSZ-006-X Prototype Ζ Gundam
- η Gundam series
- MSZ-007 Z Rapier I (code name: η Gundam)
- θ Gundam series
- MSZ-009 Prototype ZZ Gundam
- ι Gundam series
- MSA-0011 S Gundam (code name: ι Gundam)
κ Gundam series
- JRX-0095-V1 (RX-95) Valiant Gundam (code name: κ Gundam)
- λ Gundam series
- μ Gundam series
- YRA-90A μ Gundam (code name: μ Gundam)
- ν Gundam series
- RX-93 ν Gundam (code name: ν Gundam)
- RX-93-ν2 Hi-ν Gundam (Alternate design of ν Gundam in some novel/manga stories )
- ξ Gundam series
- σ Gundam series
- MSA-014 (RX-183) Sigma Gundam (code name: σ Gundam)