Technology & Combat Characteristics
The RGE-B893CO Genoace O-Custom is a custom mobile suit developed from Obright Lorain's RGE-B890 Genoace II. The unit is an enhanced Genoace II; the standard head unit is upgraded with a new visor, a high-precision sensor and antenna blade, expanded backpack thrusters, and improved shoulder armor.
The Genoace O-Custom has the same basic weaponry as the original Genoace II, as well as a different DODS Rifle, which is modeled after the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal's Hyper DODS Rifle than the standard models.
- DODS Rifle
- A mass produced beam weapon modeled after the Gundam AGE-2 Normal's Hyper DODS Rifle.
- The Genoace O-Custom's defensive armament; a fairly standard shield mounted on the left forearm.
- Beam Saber
- A simple beam saber that allows the mobile suit to engage in close combat during battle, it is stored in the shield.
For the history of Genoace O-Custom, please go to Obright Lorain's page.
Notes and Trivia
- Some have speculated that the "O" in the name is referring to Obright Lorain, it's pilot.
- ↑ Hobby Japan" Monthly, Hobby Japan, June 2012, JAN 4910081270628.