Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Adele Cannon is the artillery variant of the RGE-G1100 Adele equipped with the "Cannon Wear Configuration". This wear configuration adds two new armaments, two DODS beam cannons and two 3-tube missile launchers. With these new armaments the Adele could assume a long ranged artillery role. It carries spare energy packs on the rear skirt armor.
Like the original Adele, the Adele Cannon is also armed with two beam sabers for close combat. Additionally the Adele Cannon can also be equipped with a shield for more defensive capability.
- 3-tube Missile Launchers
- These missile launchers are mounted on each side of both shoulders, they are effective against both mobile suits and war vessels.
- DODS Beam Cannons
- The Adele Cannon's powerful and primary weapon for ranged combat. The beam cannons are mounted on both shoulders. These cannons can destroy mobile suits in one shot.
- Beam Sabers
- The standard close range combat armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a sword-like beam weapon that is used for close combat. It can easily cut through most mobile suits.
- This basic defensive armament is generally mounted on standard Adele units, however it can be equipped on the Adele Cannon as well. It is a fairly standard shield usually mounted on the left forearm.
The Adele Cannon was first deployed in the Battle of Nortrum in A.G. 141, where they protected commander Flit Asuno from Vagan forces in his attempt to disable Downes's propulsion system using his AGE-1F Gundam AGE-1 Flat equipped with Zefuld Launchers. Although some Adele Cannons were destroyed in combat, they managed to defend the commander until he arrived at his destination.
The Adele Cannon was still deployed in A.G. 164 by the Federation, despite being somewhat outdated. These units were deployed on Earth and in space.
- The Adele Cannon is analogous to the RGC-80 GM Cannon in name and concept.
- The Adele Cannon somewhat resembles the RGM-96X Jesta Cannon.