Technology & Combat Characteristics
A new form of the RGE-G1100 Adele. Reminiscent of a wrestler, the Titus is a specialized melee combat form and the emitters across its body allow it to perform devastating physical attacks. The Titus was developed for use in urban combat.
- Beam Emitters
- The Adele Titus's arms and legs are equipped with a number of beam blade emitters. These beam blades are combined with the Titus's powerful strength to destroy the enemy.
- Beam Lariat
- Emitters in the forearm wrap the Adele's forearm in a powerful circular beam blade. This beam blade is used in a wrestling-style lariat attack where the Adele rams the enemy with its outstretched arm. The beam generator devices work on the same principle as the DODS rifle's Drill-Orbital Discharge System, compressed by gravitational field effect to destroy targets at the molecular level. The Titus wear is designed with the pursuit of maximum attack power without damaging interior surroundings of a space colony.
- Beam Shoulder Emitters
- The Adele Titus has four emitters in each shoulder which create four short beam blades that are used to enhance the unit's shoulder impacts. This attack seems to have more power than the five beam blades from a Baqto's spread beam cannon.
- Beam Knee Emitters
- The Adele Titus has three emitters in each knee which create three short beam blades that are used to enhance the unit's impacts with beam blades.
- Wear System
- Like the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal, the Adele's arms and legs are detachable, which allows alternate sets of limbs, or "wears" to be attached in the field.
As it makes use of the Wear system, the Adele is also capable of equipping the Titus parts.