Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Adele Mk-II is the successor of the original RGE-G1100 Adele with improved performance and uses similar armaments. The ground use version is equipped with retractable Dash Unit mounted in the legs for high-speed movement. Developed around the same time as the transformable RGE-G2100 Clanche, the Adele Mk II is more of an old fashioned machine, but has better versatility and is easier to pilot than the Clanche. Thus, it is the mainstay unit of the Federation Forces in A.G. 160s. Heavy artillery and sniper type variants also exist.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range combat armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a sword-like beam weapon that is used for close combat. It can easily cut through most mobile suits.
- Triple DODS Rifle
- The Adele Mk-II's standard ranged combat weapon, it is shorter than the original Adele's DODS rifle.
- DODS Rifle E
- The same DODS Rifle as used by the original Adele.
- The suit's basic defensive armament. It is a fairly standard shield usually mounted on the left forearm.
- ↑ "Clanche" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE, No.28, Bandai, (2012)
- ↑ Ukyo Kodachi, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE (4) "Mars Contact" novel, Kadokawa Shoten, September 1, 2012 . ISBN 978-4-04-100397-8.