Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Adele Mk-II is a variant of the original RGE-G1100 Adele. It is a land combat machine equipped with retractable Dash Unit mounted in the legs for high-speed movement. The Adele Mk-II retains all the equipment of the original Adele. Although it is essentially an obsolete machine, the Adele Mk-II is highly rated by pilots compared to the difficult handling of transformable machines such as the RGE-G2100 Clanche, making it the mainstay unit of the Federation Forces in the early A.G. 160s. Heavy artillery and sniper type variants also exist.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range combat armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a sword-like beam weapon that is used for close combat. It can easily cut through most mobile suits.
- DODS Rifle
- The DODS Rifle is the standard ranged combat weapon for most Federation mobile suits. It is currently unknown if it is the same DODS rifle used by the original Adele.
- The Adele's basic defensive armament. It is a fairly standard shield usually mounted on the left forearm.
- ↑ "Clanche" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE, No.28, Bandai, (2012)
- ↑ Ukyo Kodachi, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE (4) "Mars Contact" novel, Kadokawa Shoten, September 1, 2012 . ISBN 978-4-04-100397-8.