The RGM-109 Heavygun Full Equipment Type is a Mobile Suit that appears in the F91-MSV (Gundam F91 Mobile Suit Variations) design series.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A variant of the RGM-109 Heavygun developed for heavy assault purposes, it is fitted with numerous weapons to assist in long, drawn-out battles.
- Vulcan Gun
- A standard armament of the mobile suits that are descended from the Earth Federation Forces's RX series is a pair of head mounted 60mm vulcan guns. These shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire but have little power and can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, though it can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. The weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles, small land vehicles and attack helicopters.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from special racks. The beam saber is capable of cutting through any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating.
- 9-tube Missile Launcher
- The Heavygun Full Equipment Type's right shoulder mounts a 9-tube missile launcher, loaded with small-size missiles. These small missiles are not very effective against large ships, but are ideal mid-range anti-mobile suit weapons.
- 4-barrel Machine Cannon
- The Heavygun Full Equipment Type's left shoulder mounts a pair of 4-barrel machine cannons. Eventually, the sheer number of bullets from the Machine Gun flying through the air can shred through almost anything, regardless of how durable it is.
- Double Beam Gun
- The Heavygun Full Equipment Type's left forearm mounts a double beam gun with powerful output, enough to destroy a MS with concentrate stream of shots. Unlike conventional Beam Weapons, the Double Beam Gun draws power directly from the MS's reactor.
- Twin Grenade Launcher
- The right arm mounts a twin grenade launcher that loads two rocket propelled grenades. These grenades are moderately powerful self-propelling explosives that can deal significant damage to a mobile suit or battleship, but are particularly effective against machines with heavy defenses against beam weapons.
- Quadruple Grenade Rack
- A pair of grenade racks each carrying 4 hand grenades are mounted on the waist. The grenades are rocket propelled explosive weapons used in mid-range combat, although they can be used at close-range if the user disregards the potential of an explosion occurring too close to the mobile suit.
- Shields are defensive equipment, essentially large slabs of stylized metal, designed to protect the equipped mobile suit from attacks that cannot be dodged that would otherwise damage or destroy the mobile suit. Shields are typically strong enough to take several explosions from light to medium sized explosives, and are treated with an anti-beam coating to block beam attacks. However as is the nature of physical objects, the shield takes a large amount of stress from the attacks and will only withstand so much punishment before breaking.
- Short Beam Launcher
- The short beam launchers is likely a smaller version of the beam launcher used by the F91 Gundam F91. The beam launcher is in essence a beam bazooka, utilizing the technology of a beam rifle on a slightly larger scale, and is powered by a replaceable e-pac. The beam launcher fires slower moving mega particles, causing its beam to widen and allowing the beam to cause damage over a greater area, ideal for dealing with battleships or catching multiple mobile suits off-guard. When not in use, this weapon was stored on a back waist point.
F71 G-Cannon Powered Weapon Type | F71 G-Cannon VSBR Type
|Gundam F91's variations|
F91 Gundam F91 Twin VSBR Type | HWF91 Gundam F91 Heavy Weapons Type
|RGM-109 Heavygun's variation|
RGM-109 Heavygun Full Equipment Type
|RGM-111 Hardygun's variations|
RGM-111G Hardygun Close Combat Type | RGM-111R Hardygun Reconnaissance Type
|Guntank R-44's variation|
RXR-44 Guntank R-44 Powered Weapons Type
| XM-05 Berga Giros' variation|
XM-05 Berga Giros Heavy Armament Type
|XM-06 Dahgi Iris' variation|
XM-06 Dahgi Iris Improved Armament Type
| XM-07 Vigna Ghina's variations|
XM-07B Vigna Ghina II | XM-07S Vigna Ghina Berah Ronah Special