Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The GM Spartan was a variant of the RGM-79SP GM Sniper II fitted with a different backpack and extra armor on the front of its body, wire-guided anti-MS missiles on its right shoulder, Minovsky particle dispersion pods, and infra-red camouflage fabric on its back. On its head visor it's provided of an infrared interception sheet in order to enable IR radar detection.
- WAMM (Wire-guided Anti-MS Missile)
- Combat Knife
- Instead of the standard issued beam saber, the GM Spartan makes use of a pair of combat knives. The weapon, while inferior to beam weapons in cutting ability, works very quietly and does not need the energy provided by E-Cap.
- 3-slot Grenade Rack
- These waist mounted grenades can be thrown like regular grenades or launched directly from the rack. They are then either set to detonate upon impact with the target, or timed to explode after a preset amount of time. This weapon would be latter refined to include its own independence optical system for precision guidance.
- 3-tube Grenade Launcher
Special Equipment & Features
- 2-tube Smoke Discharger
- A feature adopted from Zeon's ground-use MS like MS-08TX Efreet and MS-09G Dwadge, it has same principle with mordern day smoke grenade, this canister-type weapon used as ground-to-ground or ground-to-air signaling devices, target or landing zone marking devices, or as screening devices for unit movements, provide opportunity for the GM Spartan to make a charge.
- Minovsky Particle Scattering Pod
The GM Spartan is known to have been deployed by the 2nd Special Platoon of the 17th Armored Marine Division in the Southeast Asia front, during the Borneo landing operation (December UC 0079).