Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The RGZ-95C ReZEL Type C [Defenser B-Unit] [GR] is a customized version of the normal RGZ-95C ReZEL Type-C (GR), used by commanders aboard the Dogosse Gier-class General Revil. Two mega beam launchers equipped on this ReZEL increase the rate of fire and attack ability. The beam gun and the shield on the wing let the ReZEL defend itself more easily when the mega beam launcher is charging. The Defenser B-Unit is equipped with its own generator to drive the mega beam launchers and improve the power of the ReZEL Type C [Defenser B-Unit] [GR]'s beam weapons in conjunction with the main generator. The mega beam launchers boast high-output, and unlike the standard RGZ-95C ReZEL, can be used in rapid-fire succession.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- A standard armament of Federation mobile suits. These head mounted shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire, but have little power and are generally ineffective against mobile suits; however, the vulcan gun can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. These weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles or small vehicles.
- 2-Barrel Grenade Launcher
- The ReZEL mounts a two-barrelled grenade launcher on the unit's right forearm and is used for mid-ranged combat.
- The ReZEL's shield is a multipurpose weapon. Other than being a defensive armament, it stores spare energy pacs and a beam gun. The shield also doubles as the unit's lower front section in waverider mode.
- Beam Gun
- The ReZEL's beam gun is mounted on the unit's shield and is used for ranged combat.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from special racks. The beam saber emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and is capable of cutting through almost any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating. The ReZEL is equipped with two beam sabers stored in the recharge racks located in the unit's left forearm.
- Mega Particle Cannon
- Each of the ReZEL Defenser b-Unit's wing binders mounts a mega particle cannon, these cannons are based on those of the ORX-005 Gaplant. They serve as main weapon in waverider mode.
- Mega Beam Launcher
- Mounted on the back, the pair of mega beam launchers possesses greater firepower than the standard beam rifle. This is the same weapon as that used by the ReZEL Commander Type.
A small number of ReZEL Type-C Defenser B-Units were deployed by the Dogosse Gier-class, General Revil during its ambush on the SCVA-76 Nahel Argama and Garencieres. These ReZEL Type-C Defenser B-Units deployed by the General Revil acted as makeshift turrets for the General Revil during its attack on the two vessels, and later during its defensive maneuvers against the MSN-06S Sinanju.
Notes & Trivia