Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The “cannon pack” previously tested on the RGM-79SR GM Sniper III Medium Range Support Type can also be attached to the Hizack, which is unable to use multiple beam weapons at the same time, in order to increase its firepower. The Hizack was designed from its development stages to provide operational flexibility through this kind of modular replacement, and it can be adapted essentially without modifications by exchanging parts. Due to the subsequent appearance of mobile suits with higher generator performance which can use more beam weapons, this machine never enters mass production, but it’s used for rear support in certain operations. A detachable general-purpose armor unit can also be installed on its chest.
- 240mm Cannon
- A shoulder mounted projectile cannon useful for long to mid-range attacks, because it is a projectile weapon instead of a beam type weapon, the load on the generator is reduced.
- Shoulder Shield
- The shield is a simple defense used to block most incoming ballistic and explosive projectiles. Also used to great effect in close quarters battle with enemy mobile suits. The Hizack mounts a shield on its right shoulder, similar to the MS-06 Zaku II.
- BR-87A Beam Rifle
- A standard hand carried ranged beam weapon is the beam rifle, which is powered by a rechargeable energy cap. Capable of firing concentrated mega particles, attacks from a beam rifle can damage any ordinary armor that has not been specially treated to resist it. This beam rifle is the same as the one used by the Marasai, however, the Hizack's low generator output hinders the effectiveness of beam weapons.
- 3-tube Missile Launcher
- The Hizack has a pair of 3-tube missile pods mounted on each side of its hips. These would be used for long to mid-range bombardment.
- Bullpup Machine Gun
- The bullpup machine gun is an open-bolt, gas-operated, magazine-fed, mobile suit handheld sub-machine gun. It does not require energy to be used, however it is ineffective against heavy armor.
- A model of shield popular with Hizack pilots, it is mounted on the left arm. Shields are simple in their design, being essentially thick slabs of metal that the equipped mobile suit can use to absorb the impact from attacks that, for whatever reason, cannot be dodged. However shields can only withstand so much pressure before becoming damaged themselves.
Special Equipment & Features
- Armor Unit