Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
RS-82B-R GM II Custom is a high-mobility variant of the GM II. It was featured in the side story novel Tyrant Sword of Neofalia, and was designed by Kazumi Fujita.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The RS-82B-R GM II Custom is a high-mobility variant of the GM II. It was used as the basis for the Gundam Mk-II and the RX-86 Sam. Originally developed to replace the unfavorable RS-81 Nemo, it went on to become the leading Federation mobile suit of its time. It’s said its performance rivaled the famed RX-78 Gundam. The R type was re-designed and heavily modified for the Borderland Security Defense Fleet by upgrading the search capabilities and mobility.
- Beam Rifle RS E-286
- The main weapon of GM II Custom, powered by a rechargeable energy cap. The particle beam fired from a beam rifle can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures. This model feature a stronger output and better performance than a standard RMS-179 GM II's Beam Rifle
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from special racks. The beam saber is capable of cutting through any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating. The GM II custom is equipped with one beam saber, which is stored in recharge rack on its backpack.
- A basic optional arm-mounted defense armament for many Federation mobile suits. The shield is a thick sheet of armor designed to take severe punishment that would normally destroy a mobile suit. Since the introduction of beam weaponry, shields have been treated with an anti-beam coating allowing it to withstand several beam shots before the coating wears off. Typically physical shields can only take so much damage before they succumb to the pressure and break. A shield can be equipped to either arm of the GM II in order to increase defense against both beam and physical attacks.
- Grenade Launcher
- The GM II Custom's shield possesses minor offensive capabilities as a Grenade Launcher was mounted on it. This weapon firing small size grenade that can set to detonate upon impact with the target or timed to explode after a preset time. These grenades are not very effective against large ships, but are ideal mid-range anti-mobile suit weapons.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- A standard armament of the mobile suits that are descended from the Earth Federation Forces's RX series. These head mounted shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire, but have little power and are generally ineffective against mobile suits; however, the vulcan gun can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. These weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles or small vehicles.
- Sensor System
- Scanning System SG-325
Due to the powerful ability of the super Newtype, Keith McGreggor, the Earth Federation Forces decided to give him the RS-82B-R GM II Custom, a high-mobility variant of the GM II. It was heavily modified for the Borderland Security Defense Fleet by upgrading the search capabilities and mobility. It was abandoned by Keith for the more powerful SX-NFR-01SES Tyrant Sword.
|Tyrant Sword of Neofalia Mechanics|
RS-NF-81-STI-SES Improved Nemo Sword | RS-NF-81-STI-SES-X3 Improved Nemo Sword Proto 3 | SE-DJ-1R Dijeh Sword Improved | SX-NFR-01SES Tyrant Sword | SX-NFR-02SEV Slave Sword
| Mobile Suit|
RS-81-STI Nemo | RS-82B-R GM II Custom | RX-86 Sam
|Jupiter Energy Fleet|
| Mobile Suit|
ABFS-RR-01M Messala Dinofaust Alpha | ABFS-RR-01S Messala Dinofaust Jupiter
| Mobile Suit|