Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The RX-110C Gabthley ［Hugin］ is an experimental mobile suit derived from the RX-110 Gabthley with a redesigned frame. The nose incorporated a built-in Minovsky particle detector. The Gabthley ［Hugin］ mounted the same weapons as the standard Gabthley, and had similar performance in combat.
- Mega Particle Gun
- A fixed armament mounted on the shoulders, power rated 4.2 MW. These mega particle guns are very flexible, capable of attacking targets at multiple angles from the Gabthley.
- Beam Saber
- Different from other mobile suits, Gabthley can store 4 beam sabers in the recharge racks in its body, each power rated at 0.55 MW.
- Claw Arm
- Powerful melee weapons which are capable of crushing portions of enemy MS, it displays excellent melee performance in combat
- Fedayeen Rifle/Beam Saber
- An extensive beam weapon used by Gabthley and the Hambrabi, power rated at 6.6 MW, and charged by rechargeable energy cap. The Fedayeen Rifle can perform as a beam rifle and beam saber, similar to the MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam's (BOWA) XBR-M87A2 Beam Rifle. It could be stored under the main body in mobile armor mode.
Special Equipment & Features
- Minovsky Particle Detector
The Gabthley ［Hugin］ was assigned to Titans pilot Ernest McGuire.
- In Norse mythology, Huginn (from Old Norse "thought") and Muninn (Old Norse "memory" or "mind") are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring the god Odin information.