Technology & Combat CharacteristicsEdit
The RX-110NT-1 Gabthley ［Munin］ is an experimental mobile suit, derived from the RX-110 Gabthley, which was specially tuned for Cyber Newtypes, like Titans pilot Rossweisse. The RX-110NT-1 featured a redesigned head, and boasted improved output and maneuverability. The Gabthley ［Munin］ mounted the same weapons as the standard Gabthley, and were similar in terms of performance.
- Mega Particle Gun
- A fixed armament mounted on the shoulders, power rated 4.2 MW. Has a flexible base which allows for a wide angle of fire.
- Beam Sabers
- Different from other mobile suits, the Gabthley can store 4 beam sabers in the recharge racks in the body and arms, each power rated 0.55 MW.
- Claw Arms
- Powerful melee weapons which are capable of crushing portions of enemy MS, it displays excellent melee performance in combat.
- Fedayeen Rifle/Beam Saber
- An extensive beam weapon used by the Gabthley and Hambrabi, power rated at 6.6 MW, charged by rechargeable energy cap. The fedayeen rifle can perform as a beam saber similar to Zeta Gundam's (BOWA) XBR-M87A2 Beam Rifle. It could be stored in the main body during mobile armor mode.
The Gabthley ［Munin］ was assigned to Titans pilot and Cyber Newtype Rossweisse.
- In Norse mythology, Huginn (from Old Norse "thought") and Muninn (Old Norse "memory" or "mind") are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring the god Odin information.