Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
Tatsuya's debut Gunpla work, a custom HGUC ν Gundam with a Hi-ν Gundam color scheme. The backstory for the unit is that it is a dream version of the original ν Gundam whose frame was partially sealed as its true output is too much for stability. Tatsuya was so engrossed and focused on building the main body that he left out the fin funnels. The reason for the omission of the fin funnels is due to them still be developed at Anaheim Electronics. Although he eventually drops the fin funnels completely as he has trouble controlling them.
Realizing that Toru has years of experience in the art of Gunpla ahead of him, Tatsuya decided to study vehicle models and uses the knowledge to upgrade the ν Gundam Vrabe by polishing it in fine detail and equipping it with the "Mercury Lev" units, a multipurpose weapon systems given to Tatsuya by Toru Satsuki. This form is dubbed as Real Type ν Gundam Vrabe. It was upgraded again into ν Gundam Vrabe+ by attaching a long blade to Mercury Lev gun unit's railgun.
- Mercury Lev
- The Mercury Lev is a multipurpose weapon system used by the ν Gundam Vrabe, it can be mounted on the arms or on the backpack. There are two versions, the Gun Unit and the Sword Unit, each of them is armed with several types of guns and blades respectively for use in different situations. Tatsuya's Gun Unit is later customized, with a detachable long blade attached to the railgun.
- Vulcan Gun
- A pair of vulcan guns are mounted in the ν Gundam Vrabe's head unit, they are mainly used to intercept incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Beam Saber
- The ν Gundam Brave has a standard beam saber stored on its left forearm, which can be drawn quickly to attack enemies in close range.
- Large Beam Saber
- A beam saber with a higher output than the standard ones, it is stored on the right side of the backpack. The saber's pommel is capable of emitting a beam dagger on its end.
- New Hyper Bazooka
- Stored on the backpack, the 280mm new hyper bazooka has a magazine of 5 rounds and can deal extensive damage.
More Information of the ν Gundam Vrabe can all be found on Tatsuya Yuuki's page
- The name 'Mercury Lev' may be a reference to the American alternative rock group, Mercury Rev, that is formed in the late 1980s in Buffalo, New York.