Technology and Combat Characteristics
An improved version of the R-44 developed by Anaheim Electronics, the Powered Weapons Type uses design features from the D-50C Loto, including the transformation system and mounting weapons in place of hands, and the RMV-1 Guntank II's independently moving head turret. The main body of the mobile suit was based on an older transforming artillery mobile suit, the D-50C Loto, a special operations mobile suit created in UC 0096. One feature gained from D-50C Loto with unlike most Mobile Suits, its main torso contained enough room for four personnel to fully operate the mobile suit and transport the ground force.
- 4-barrel 130mm Machine Cannon
- Attached to the mobile suit's head-turret is a four-barrel machine cannon. This large weapon fires heavy-caliber armor-piercing anti-mobile suit rounds that can rip a mobile suit to pieces.
- 3-tube Smoke Discharger
- Mounted opposite to the machine cannon is a set of three smoke dischargers which release a cloud a smoke that would cover the area around the mobile suit to make it more difficult for enemies to target.
- Finger Launcher Gun
- In place of the mobile suit's right hand is a five-barreled, small-caliber gun.
- 2-barrel Beam Cannon
- Mounted on the right forearm is a two-barreled beam cannon. This serves as the only beam weapon mounted on the mobile suit.
- Mortar Gun Unit
- 8-barrel 20mm Gatling Gun
- In place of the mobile suit's left hand is a small gatling gun.
- 35mm Machine Gun
- 20mm Machine Gun