Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology and Combat Characteristics
An improved version of the R-44 developed by Anaheim Electronics, the Powered Weapons Type uses design features from the D-50C Loto, including the transformation system and mounting weapons in place of hands, and the RMV-1 Guntank II's independently moving head turret. The main body of the mobile suit was based on an older transforming artillery mobile suit, the D-50C Loto, a special operations mobile suit created in UC 0096. One feature gained from D-50C Loto with unlike most Mobile Suits, its main torso contained enough room for four personnel to fully operate the mobile suit and transport the ground force.
- 4-barrel 130mm Machine Cannon
- Attached to the mobile suit's head-turret is a four-barrel machine cannon. This large weapon fires heavy-caliber armor-piercing anti-mobile suit rounds that can rip a mobile suit to pieces.
- 3-tube Smoke Discharger
- Mounted opposite to the machine cannon is a set of three smoke dischargers which release a cloud a smoke that would cover the area around the mobile suit to make it more difficult for enemies to target.
- Finger Launcher Gun
- In place of the mobile suit's right hand is a five-barreled, small-caliber gun.
- 2-barrel Beam Cannon
- Mounted on the right forearm is a two-barreled beam cannon. This serves as the only beam weapon mounted on the mobile suit.
- Mortar Gun Unit
- 8-barrel 20mm Gatling Gun
- In place of the mobile suit's left hand is a small gatling gun.
- 35mm Machine Gun
- 20mm Machine Gun