Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
An original SD Gundam Gunpla used by Toshiya Shiki of team SD-R. It is very similar in design to the other two SD Gundam gunpla (SDG-R2 Dragonagel Gundam and SDG-R3 Giracanon Gundam) used by the team. The main differences between Snibal Gundam and its teammates are the different chest design and its standard armaments, which consisted of a spike that functions like a pile bunker and a shield. When required, the suit can use a remote bomb detonator and/or other weapons that are also used by its teammates. Although the team SD-R relies more on tactics and traps such as pre-planted or time bombs during their battle, the Snibal Gundam is still designed with a high level of performance and thus should not be underestimated. The trump card of the Snibal Gundam is that it can separate into parts and dock with its teammates as well as other additional parts to form a giant dragon-like MA known as Snibal-Drago-Gira.
- A pile bunker-like handheld weapon, it has high penetrating power. When not in use, it is mounted on the right shoulder.
- The suit's main defensive equipment, it is mounted on the left shoulder.
- An optional handheld rifle that fires solid projectiles, it becomes a bazooka when turned around. When used as a bazooka, it can be mounted on top of the head.
- An optional melee weapon with three blades, it is mounted in front of the arm when used. The claw is capable of spinning and has high destructive power. When not in use, it is stored on the backpack. The claw is installed with an advanced version of absorb system, and to use this system, the backpack with the claw attached has to be mounted in front of the chest.
Special Equipment and Features
- Remote Bomb Detonator
- A handheld detonator for detonating pre-planted bombs.
Notes & Trivia
- Snibal Gundam may have been named after SD Gundam BB Senshi Snibal Game, the very first SD Gundam model kit series. Its bazooka could be a nod to the early BB Senshi kits having spring-loaded bazookas that fired plastic BB pellets.
- In some official materials (such as the HG model kit), the three SD Gundams used by team SD-R are collectively referred to as 'SxDxG Gundam'. 'SxDxG' is presumably an abbreviation for 'Snibal x Dragonagel x Giracanon'.