Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Giracanon Gundam is one of three Gunplas in team SD-R. It shares a common frame with its teammates, SDG-R1 Snibal Gundam and SDG-R2 Dragonagel Gundam, but has a different chest design and standard armament, which consisted of a single rifle that also functions as a bazooka. When required, the suit can be equipped with other weapons that are also used by its teammates. Like its teammates, the Giracanon Gundam has a high level of performance and should not be underestimated even though the team SD-R prefers the use of tactics and traps. The trump card of the Giracanon Gundam is that it can separate into parts and dock with its teammates as well as other additional parts to form a giant dragon-like MA known as Snibal-Drago-Gira.
- The lone standard weaponry of the suit, it is a handheld rifle that fires solid projectiles and can also function as a bazooka when turned around. When used as a bazooka, it can be mounted on top of the head. The weapon can be stored on the right shoulder or on the suit's back.
- An optional melee weapon with three blades, it is mounted in front of the arm when used. The claw is capable of spinning and has high destructive power. When not in use, it is stored on the backpack. The claw is installed with an advanced version of the absorb system, and to use this system, the backpack with the claw attached has to be mounted in front of the chest.
- An optional pile bunker-like handheld weapon, it has high penetrating power. It can be stored on the right shoulder.
- An optional defensive equipment, it can be mounted on the left shoulder.
Special Equipment and Features
- Absorb System
- Mounted in the claw, this absorb system is an advanced version of the one originally used by GAT-X105B/ST Star Build Strike Gundam. This system not only absorbs enemy's beam attacks like the original, but will also continuously absorb Plavsky Particles at the target point, even those floating in the air/space. The system's suction power is so strong that it can even immobilise enemy units within its effective range. The absorbed particles are later used for the formation of the Snibal-Drago-Gira as well as for powering up the MA's attacks.
Notes & Trivia
- In some official materials (such as the HG model kit), the three SD Gundams used by team SD-R is collectively referred to as 'SxDxG Gundam'. 'SxDxG' is presumably an abbreviation for 'Snibal x Dragonagel x Giracanon'.
Notes & Trivia