Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Union Flag Orbit Package is a space variant of the SVMS-01 Union Flag, without the transformable function and uses thrusters instead of the standard Flag's backpack unit. It retains the same armaments as the standard Flag.
- 20mm Machine Gun
- The 20mm machine gun is mounted next to the drum cockpit. This rapid-fire armament is ideal for shooting down incoming missiles or small vehicles. The 20mm machine gun however is generally ineffective in against heavily armored targets like mobile suits.
- Defense Rod
- A standard defensive feature of AEU and Union mobile suits. The defense rod is a rotating rod usually connected to the elbow joint of the mobile suits left arm. Using rotary motion, the rod is capable of deflecting certain physical rounds such as bullets from a machine gun and in some cases a shot from a beam rifle by generating a plasma field. Compared to conventional shield, the defense rod is lighter as the Flag has to maintain its speed advantage and maneuverability during combat.
- Linear Rifle
- A rifle that fires electromagnetically-accelerated live rounds and was one of the most advanced weapons available before the introduction of beam weaponry.
- Sonic Blade
- The standard melee weapon of both the AEU's and Union's mobile suits. A sonic blade is a folding dagger-like weapon that incorporates a high-frequency oscillating blade. The vibrations of the oscillating blade greatly increase the weapon's cutting capabilities. It can focus plasma in a sword shape to form a plasma sword.
- Depending on mission parameters, the Orbit Flag can be equipped with different missiles. These missiles are usually stored in the shin compartment, but due to the limited storage space there, additional missile pods can be attached between the legs.
- Drum Cockpit
- The drum cockpit is designed to reduce the G forces exerted on the pilot during the unit's flight. It achieves this by having the pilot sit in a lying down fashion. Overall this decreases the burden on the pilot. A sub-cockpit is located in the waist for escape purposes.
- Visor AI
- This AI on the Flag is used to control the patterns made by the unit's visor.
The Orbit Flag is a space variant of the SVMS-01 Union Flag, it was used by Union of Solar Energy and Free Nations in AD 2307. However, the machine is quickly overshadowed with the introduction of GN powered mobile suits.
In AD 2312, some of these outdated units were used by Katharon. Some of these units were seen participating in the operation against the Gaga Forces.
- ↑ HG 1/144 AEU-09 AEU Enact Demonstration Color manual