Design & Development
A Shiden customized for Shino's use, and at his request, shoulder thrusters were added and a gauntlet is equipped as part of its standard equipment. The suit is nicknamed 'Ryusei-Go III' by Shino, and is designed so that he can make use of its high mobility in battle. It also has the EB-06/tc2 Ryusei-Go's battle data, and reuses some of the latter's parts including the cockpit seat. Thus, it is the only Shiden with the Alaya-Vijnana System. After Shino switched to the Gundam Flauros, his Shiden Custom was given to Ride Mass, who customzied the suit into the Riden-Go.
- Standard melee weapon for Shiden developed by the Heavy Industry Department of Teiwaz. Its stock can be extended or retracted so that its attack range can meet the needs of the combat environment.
- JEE-205 130mm Assault Rifle
- The standard range weapon of the Shiden, it is stored on the rear skirt armor when not in use.
- A small shield mounted on the forearm, its pointed tips allows it to be used as a stabbing melee weapon.
- Highly Sensitive Sensors
- The head-mounted main camera contains multiple highly sensitive sensors, it is protected by a visor.
The unit was first seen on Mars protecting the Admoss Company's half-metal mine from an attack by the Dawn Horizon Corps' Garm Rodis. It was later sent into space to hunt the pirates down alongside the Isaribi and the Hotarubi. After Shino was given the Gundam Flauros, the Shiden Custom was transferred to Ride Mass.