Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Snibal-Drago-Gira is a wingless, three-headed, dragon-like mecha formed from the combination of SDG-R1 Snibal Gundam, SDG-R2 Dragonagel Gundam, SDG-R3 Giracanon Gundam. The three Gundams are collectively known as 'SxDxG Gundam', while they rely on the use of specific strategies (including setting of traps) crafted to match the enemies' data, the Snibal-Drago-Gira represent the use of overwhelming power to crush said enemies should they managed to overcome SxDxG's tactics. To form this unit, the Dragonagel and Giracanon Gundams have to absorb sufficient Plavsky particles through the Absorb System mounted in their claw weapon before hand. These collected Plavsky particles also serve to enhance Snibal-Drago-Gira's attack power. The Snibal-Drago-Gira is much larger than the standard 1/144 size Gunpla, and its middle head has a more elaborate design than the identical heads on the sides. Each of the heads can fire a powerful particle beam; while the pair of arm-mounted claws can be used for melee combat, for launching special electromagnetic nets or for generating defensive particle shields. Initially green in color, its color changed to gold in its later appearance.
- Particle Beam
- Each of the heads of the MA can fire powerful particle beam from its mouth. This is the MA's main ranged attack and its destructive power is enhanced by the Plavsky particles collected beforehand by Dragonagel and Giracanon Gundams' Absorb System.
- Mounted at the end of the long arms, the pair of claws have three blades each. The claws are capable of spinning and have high destructive power. They can also launch electromagnetic nets or generate particle shields.
Special Equipment & Features
- Particle Shield
- An energy shield generated by the MA's arm-mounted claws, each claw can generate one particle shield to protect the unit against enemy's attack. The particle shield is round in shape and features images that resemble the heads of Snibal, Dragonagel and Giracanon Gundams.
- Electromagnetic Net
- Each claw can also launch electromagnetic net to immobilise and damage enemy units. However the nets can be broken if sufficient force is applied.
Notes & Trivia
- Snibal-Drago-Gira resembles the King Ghidorah from Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster. This similarity is further reinforced with Snibal-Drago-Gira's gold color scheme in episode 25 of Build Fighters Try.
- Additionally, the gold color also gave it the resemblance to Superior Dragon.