Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Socius series are a group of combat coordinators created by the Earth Alliance. The Socius series usually cannot hurt or kill any Naturals, only Coordinators due to the mental conditioning they received from the Earth Alliance. They resemble Gud Vair as his genes are among those used in creating them.
- Three Socius - He first appeared in Gundam SEED Frame Astrays and he pilots CAT1-XG Hyperion G Unit 1.
- Four Socius - He first appeared in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray and he pilots GAT-X133 Sword Calamity. Given to the Sahakus and currently assigned as a guard of Ame-no-Mihashira. His pysche has been destroyed by EA through the use of drugs. As a result, his ability to judge situation on the battlefield is reduced but can understand simple commands. Capable of living life normally but as he has no sense of self, he only acts when ordered. He also cannot lie and is unable to express his thoughts and feelings.
- Six Socius - Given to the Sahakus and currently assigned as a guard of Ame-no-Mihashira. Like Four Socius, he has been treated with the psyche destroying drugs.
- Seven Socius and Eleven Socius - Rogue "Combat Coordinators" that escaped from an EA base to try to prove that the Socius clones are still useful and not a danger. They challenged and defeated Gai, damaging his MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame using their GAT-01D Long Dagger. Later defeated by Gai and his MBF-P03secondL Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second L in a rematch. Gai also convinces them to reconsider their goals in life. They did not break free of EA's mental conditioning and hence cannot kill Naturals. Current whereabouts unknown, but they are searching for the other Socius clones. Due to their escape, EA 'punished' the rest of the Socius clones at the base by treating them with drugs that destroy their psyche. They later meet with the Carbon Human clone of Gud Vair.
- Thirteen Socius - Given to the Sahakus and currently assigned as a guard of Ame-no-Mihashira. Like Four Socius, he has been treated with psyche destroying drugs.
- Finis Socius - A Librarian pilot in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS Astray. He is a newly created Socius and seems to be produced by Librarian Works. Many of the normal restraints on his behavior, such as the inability to kill Naturals, were removed. Pilots LH-GAT-X103 Hail Buster Gundam.
Shortly after the death of their father Koto Sahaku left Rondo Gina Sahaku as the head of the family, the Sahakus acquired several powerful Earth Alliance mobile suits, piloted by Socius series Combat Coordinators, through secret arrangements with Blue Cosmos leader Muruta Azrael (who most likely was unaware of the Sahakus being Coordinators), and also carried out covert missions on behalf of Azrael.