Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The two-seater TGM-79C GM Cannes was one of the primary training MS employed by the École Du Ciel academy along with the TGM-79C GM Canard to help new pilots adapt to the old GM series of mobile suits. It features an expanded cockpit fitted with two seats to allow for student and instructor. The Cannes incorporates a wireless remote-control system, termed "Synchro Mode", that allows the instructor/pilot to take control of nearby TGM-79C GM Canard units in case of emergency. It is usually equipped with a single standard beam saber and a rifle that uses paintball markers.
- Beam Saber
- The GM Cannes is equipped with a single beam saber stored in a recharge rack in the left side of the backpack. The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from special racks. The beam saber is capable of cutting through any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating.
- BOWA·BR-S-85-C2 Beam Rifle
- The standard ranged armament of the many mobile suits is the beam rifle. The particle beam fired from a beam rifle can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures. The beam rifle has a power rating of 1.9 MW and is powered by a rechargeable energy cap.
- FADEGEL RGM-M-Sh-003 Shield
- A basic optional arm-mounted defense armament for many Federation mobile suits. The shield is a thick sheet of armor designed to take severe punishment that would normally destroy a mobile suit. Since the introduction of beam weaponry, shields have been treated with an anti-beam coating allowing it to withstand several beam shots before the coating wears off. Typically physical shields can only take so much damage before they succumb to the pressure and break. A shield can be equipped to either arm of the GM Cannes in order to increase defense against both beam and physical attacks.