Technology & Combat Characteristics
A customized machine based on the Hyakuren sold by Teiwaz, its armor is lightened in consideration of operating under gravity. Unlike the Hyakuren which is for anti-MS battle, the Triaina specializes in using its overwhelming combat ability to assassinate VIPs using hit and run tactics. Its sensors were enhanced, and in terms of weapons, it carries two folding knives in its shoulder armor, and can use an assault rifle as its ranged weaponry.
- Maniago Knife
- A pair of custom knives are stored in the sides of Triaina's shoulder armor with their blades folded. The suit's main weapon, they are easy to wield, and focuses more on assassination use than single strike power.
- JEE-205 130mm Assault Rifle
- The same ranged weaponry as used by STH-05/AC Amida's Hyakuren, it has a larger caliber than the Hyakuren's standard rifle cannon. Its accuracy, single shot power and effective range is a revision of the rifle cannon's.
The mobile suit appeared in Avalanche Colony in an attempt to assassinate Daddy Ted, but was defeated when Argi boarded the ASW-G-29 Gundam Astaroth and fought it off. The pilot then committed suicide to erase any potential evidence of the assassination.
- In some magazine profiles, the suit's model number is wrongly listed as 'TMPM02/AC'.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Mechanical Works' Book
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Triaina lineart scan
|Mobile Suit Gundam IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS Gekko Mechanics|
|Tanto Tempo / Hakuri siblings|
Adler | ASW-G-29 Gundam Astaroth | ASW-G-29 Gundam Astaroth Rinascimento | ASW-G-47 Gundam Vual | ASW-G-47 Gundam Vual Yuhana | EB-06/T2C Regal Lily | MPM02/AC Triaina | STH-14s/as Hyakuri Special Assault Type | STH-14/T2C Kallisto | UGY-R41/H Hakuri Rodi | UGY-R41/T2C Labrys
|Cruiser / Mothership|
ASW-G-29 Gundam Astaroth Origin | ASW-G-56 Gundam Gremory | ASW-G-71 Gundam Dantalion | EB-06N Graze Stachel | V03-0907 Oltlinde
ASW-G-70 Gundam Seere