|Developed from||TS-MA2mod.00 Moebius Zero|
|First Seen||73 C.E.|
|Known Pilots||Neo Roanoke|
|Overall Length||20.11 meters|
|Standard Weight||45.39 metric tons|
|Power-plant||Ultracompact Eneryg Battery|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, in standard cockpit|
Technology & Combat CharacteristicsEdit
Being based upon the earlier TS-MA2mod.00 Moebius Zero and AQM/E-X04 Gunbarrel Striker, the Exus features similar weapons, which were however improved. Mounted on the main body is a single GAU-M2S 38.5mm machine gun, an M54 "Archer" quadruple missile launcher and a MAU-M3 dual linear gun. Its most powerful and important weapon is the set of four wire-guided gunbarrel pods that can be remotely controlled by the pilot. Each gunbarrel features a GAU-868L2 dual beam gun and beam cutters of type DE-RXM91C Field Edge "Horned Moon". These weapons allow the pilot not only to simultaneously attack the enemy from different angles and range but also to close in on the enemy when the beam cutter is activated.
- GAU-M2S 38.5mm Machine Gun
- A small rapid-firing ballistic weapon located on the body of the Exus. Mainly used for shooting down missles and weakly armored enemies.
- M54 "Archer" Quadruple Missile Launcher
- A small missile pod, located on the body of the Exus. Provides a stronger ballistic weapon, to travel longer distances. Can destroy weaker armored enemies, but mostly ineffective against Phase-Shift Armor.
- MAU-M3 Dual Linear Gun
- A pair of long-barreled ballistics weaponry located on the front of the Exus. Functions much like a railgun, capable of firing long distances, with great power. Capable of damaging even Phase-Shift enemies.
- 4 x M16M-D4 Gunbarrel
- A set of remote-weaponry, connected to the Exus with wiring for easier use, at the exchange of range. A set of four gunbarrels gives the Exus the capability of fighting multiple enemies at once, or provide barrages and multi-directional flanking.
- GAU-868L2 Dual Beam Gun
- A pair of beam weapons mounted on each Gunbarrel gives the remote-weapons the neccesarry firepower to easily damage and destory evem the more strongly armored enemies and Phase-Shift using units.
- DE-RXM91C Field Edge "Horned Moon"
- The most unique feature of the Exus, each Gunbarrel has a pair of beam-bladed wings. able to slice through even strongly armored enemies. This is the most powerful weapon in the Exus' artillery, providing the strength of beam sword weapons, yet still used from a range, rather than melee.
One Exus is piloted by Neo Roanoke, commander of the Earth Alliance's 81st Independent Mobile Battalion, an elite force sent to capture the three new Gundam prototypes developed by ZAFT. It first saw action in CE 73 when Roanoke went out in this mobile armor to buy some more time for his team members to escape from Armory One. During the attack he used his Exus to destroy several enemy units guarding the colony.
When the new ZAFT battleship Minerva engaged the Phantom Pain in the Debris Belt, Roanoke again launched in his mobile armor and fought against Rey Za Burrel in his ZAKU Phantom. When the Phantom Pain descended to Earth, Roanoke switched his mobile armor and started to use a custom colored GAT-04 Windam.
Another such unit was piloted by Morgan Chevalier, who used his Exus to guard a shuttle containing Bernadette Leroux and Edward Harrelson. Both were considered criminals and sent to an Alliance base on Earth, but on its way the shuttle got attacked by the RGX-04 Proto-Savior- piloted by Ile De Llorar. Morgan used his Exus to fight against it, but Llorar was able to destroy all of the gunbarrels of Morgan's unit. The battle ended when Llorar was driven away by Jean Carry.