|Developed from||TS-MA2 Moebius|
|First Seen||74 C.E.|
|Overall Height||23.26 meters76.312 ft |
|Overall Length||54.08 meters|
|Power-plant||Ultracompact Energy Battery|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only in standard cockpit|
Technology and Combat Characteristics
The Euclid is the Earth Alliance's latest entry in their TS series of mobile armors. Using technology derived from the prototype Zamza-Zah and Gells-Ghe the Euclid is far larger and more powerful then the TS-MA2 Moebius. Unlike the Moebius the Euclid possessed extremely powerful multipurpose thrusters that allowed it to achieve high speed flight both in space and on Earth. For offense the Euclid is armed with two M464 "Detyarev" high-energy beam cannons and two M551 7-barrel Gatling guns. Perhaps the most interesting, and perhaps key, feature of the Euclid is the addition of "Schneidschutz" SX1021 Positron Deflector. With enough power the positron deflector can stop even a blast from a positron blaster cannon, making it one of the most powerful defensive technologies developed during the war.
- "Schneidschutz" SX1021 Positron Reflector Shield
- These positron reflector shields allows the Gells-Ghe to block almost every form of ranged weaponry that an enemy can fire at this large mobile armor.
- M464 "Degtyarev" High-Energy Beam Cannon
- The M464 "Degtyarev" High-Energy Beam Cannon beam cannons are comparable to battleship caliber- class beam cannons and are able to either swipe or slag enemy units and support craft; or, to literally cut through most structures or cities.
- M551 52mm 7-barrel Gatling Machine Gun
- A high-caliber machine gun. It serves as a counter to the use of enemy missles, and is powerful enough to destroy other mobile suits with a concentrated stream of fire.
In CE 73, the Earth Alliance fielded its new series of mobile armors for the first time. This series consists of the two prototype models, the YMAF-X6BD Zamza-Zah and YMAG-X7F Gells-Ghe. Both of these models were far larger than older mobile armors, and almost all mobile suits, and also equipped with the new positron deflector technology. In CE 74, the combat data of the prototype models resulted in the creation of the mass-produced mobile armor Euclid.
The Euclid made its combat debut in the Battle of Heaven's Base, when several dozen units were among the forces fielded to defend against ZAFT's attack on the base. Later, additional Euclids were fielded in space to defend the orbital relay points of the satellite reflector cannon "Requiem", as well as the "Requiem" cannon itself.
Judging from what was said when the Zamza-Zah was first deployed, many older, and perhaps Blue Cosmo aligned, commanders in the Earth Alliance dislike mobile suits because they were first developed by Coordinators, and felt that the future of the Alliance military lied with mobile armors.