Sorry for stopping by like this, but something seems wrong with all the gundam shows having a very gundam SEED acronym for the meaning of Gundam. Also there citing the Japanese version of Wikipedia. And f the JPN Wiki is as easily punked as US Wiki, then you may want to have someone who can read Japanese double check that. (talk) 03:07, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. Thanks for your concern.
- I do share some of it now that I noticed it but I should also mention that it's only four other universes and not "all", which isn't nearly as bad. That being said I do find it strange since I never knew myself.
- I don't think this is likely as a result of machine translation error since the translated material is simple, so getting a translator to read J-Wiki is probabaly not going to solve the problem. If the information is wrong though, it is likely because J-Wiki's content was incorrectly edited as you mentioned.
- Ideally it would be nice to know the primary name of source but that may be beyond us. We could potentially get a translator to read for citations on J-Wiki on where the information was written. I'll try and ask a forum and see whether anyone more informed might know something.
- Thank you for checking this out. I just found the page by wiki-walking and it did not sound right having information that bever existed before from something as questionable as a wiki(It's why they have admins)
-  Okay, I opened a thread on Mechatalk, which can be accessed on this link.
- Interestingly, it seems that the UC version of the acronym stands on quite solid ground on a citation basis from the replies I'm getting. And I didn't know this was the case before making the thread.
- That changes things a bit for me. I think that sort of makes the acronyms of the other series with them more believable (since it's not for all series, only a few others). I mean, we still don't have a primary citation source for those but it helps their validity a little bit than before since we know that UC has does it too even if there's still a chance that J-Wiki info was made up.